• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HUB I can't join McSg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
i dont think its connection. as im getting the same ping for the time i actully do make it and can connect to any other hub / serer fine
Yea, when I check my ping both through console and server list, its my usual ping.

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
This is exactly whats happening for me.

Sometimes, I manage to get in but time out after 2 minutes like status said.
Can you do a traceroute to whatever network you are trying to connect? Just google "how to traceroute <insert operating system here>"

Yea, when I check my ping both through console and server list, its my usual ping.
Ping through the java client IS TERRIBLY INACCURATE. It is best to ping by using windows command prompt.

polarisXD

Experienced
Reaction score
Can you do a traceroute to whatever network you are trying to connect? Just google "how to traceroute <insert operating system here>"

Ping through the java client IS TERRIBLY INACCURATE. It is best to ping by using windows command prompt.
I did a trace and all the ms responses are below 60ms

I also meant that I used command prompt when finding ping to Mcgamer when I said console(my bad)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
This only rarely happens to me. Usually I join the AU hub, get stuck in a block/void. Then get timed out ;/

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Never happened to me before, could be the version of mc?

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
We were having DNS record issues. We have resolved the problem hopefully. TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member