• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't login on mcsg

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
Most likely the servers were temorarily down or you may have a connection problem on your side. Try relogging a few times and then if it still wont log you in restart your internet. If you still can't, post back here.

Reactions: Ali

BubbleGum10501

Spectator
Reaction score
i get the same sort of problem... and no matter how many times i try it, it never works

Geocraftable

Platinum
Reaction score
Try restarting your MC, If that does not work, it must be something to do with your Internet settings blocking the Mojang/Minecraft servers.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
How do you know he has BSM? You automatically get kicked for using it. This is simply a problem that's caused by Mojang. You can't fix it, you will simply have to deal with it like the others.

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
How do you know he has BSM? You automatically get kicked for using it. This is simply a problem that's caused by Mojang. You can't fix it, you will simply have to deal with it like the others.
I've gotten the error. It's because of BSM and or another mod that you have...change your profile.

Kerkuti

Tribute
Reaction score
I've gotten the error. It's because of BSM and or another mod that you have...change your profile.
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Modded clients don't affect anything. I only heard of Forge doing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci