• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't meet my friend! We can't join same games... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUniqueOne

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm giving an example everytime I join it just allows me hub 1500-2000 but my friend in lower numbers. When we go to SG I say him come to 2023 he types /join sg 2023 but he cant join. he says come to 225 ı type the command but I can't join too please help IS there any way

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
The best way to do it, is by one of you choosing a server. Then the other do /server sg(number) Then you join the same ;3

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
The best way to do it, is by one of you choosing a server. Then the other do /server sg(number) Then you join the same ;3
Just like Avaline said, there is an easy way to do this! You say that your friend is in the lower numbers of hub. Make sure you are both joining the same region. For example, make sure you are both joining us.mcgamer.net (for US), eu.mcgamer.net (for Europe), au.mcgamer.net (for Australia) or ca.mcgamer.net (for Canada).

Once you are sure you are both on the same hub, you should be able to perform the command: /join sg [number] (assuming you are playing Survival Games)
Make sure there is a space between the 'sg' and the server number.

Question Answered, Thread Locked.
If you still have problems, feel free to message me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci