• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't play without getting permamuted?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
So guys 1st of this all I know my English is so bad!! But I mean u 'll undestand what I want to say. So..
-On my 1st account I'm permamuted for reason Swearing in chat or similar I don't know the exact reason but nvm mainly Swearing and typing in chat words like "e*" and -snip- 4 times and I got permamuted. Okay, so I got new account with same name, and somone reported me and I got permamuted on my 2nd account for Reason "Alternative of permamuted player". And I can't believe..what MCSG doing If I do that on my 1st account I will not do it again on my 2nd account that's logic..but they permamute me and on my 2nd account for that reason. And I post "Unmute dispute" and they declined that and only send me evidence of that what I do(write). But they don't seened that what I on question "Why do you think you should be unmuted?" , where I said this- I quote: I think I need be unmuted because few reasons. One of them is: I'm YouTuber and I'm not so much popular, that's only 1,5k subs but guys from my country seen me in lobby and type me something in chat or ask me something, ask for team for help or anything other, and I can't answer. :/ Then..in DMs or in game if is there hacker, I can't tell to someone "Hacker is in game or his ign" or anything other, and so much times, guys asked for randy team or similar but I can't say Yes/No. I'm Iron Donor and I can't do ./d Or similar to nobody don't see me , then 'll be easyer but now I can't so that's only few reasons because I mean I need be unmuted. And yes, I know I broke the rules a few times but but now I repent and I'm so sorry, and I would like to have a second chance. And If u can see my reports on forum/game/ts I'm very active and I do all time reports for hacking or similar on forum 30+ succesfiul reports in short time, on teamspeak I'm very good with all and there also so may times reported guys for broking rules, few times got awards for "
Report Abuse Reward Winner!" and helping on cleansweeps, So I mean I might have deserved the second chance and that's too, very important for me. :c . " and only send me evidence on this all what I said..I can't believe ..MCSG with this only losing players..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I understand that you are frustrated, but you have to understand that swearing in a public chat with some users that come from a young audience is not okay, and does not comply with the Rules.

Furthermore,
Okay, so I got new account with same name, and somone reported me and I got permamuted on my 2nd account for Reason "Alternative of permamuted player". And I can't believe..what MCSG doing If I do that on my 1st account I will not do it again on my 2nd account that's logic..
It is not logic to assume that someone will not swear on their second account, they do it because they are unsure if you will not swear again and since you have done it before they have the right to mute you.

If you feel you have been muted unfairly, please post a ban dispute using this link.

http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Disputes/

Have a nice day.

Lock? Ceroria TotalDramaTony seamusdean Freshly

Last edited:

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
If you feel you have been muted unfairly please file a dispute with the correct template and section to do so. This can all be found in my signature! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to PM me!

Flox

Platinum
Reaction score
I already posted it..-_- And declined

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Since this thread is essentially pointless, it will be locked.
Have a great day and feel free to PM me with further questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci