• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't start playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexmart

Spectator
Reaction score
I watched this video:
But I still don't inderstand how to start playing on the servers of MCSG. Which version of minercaft do I need? Is there a special launcher of MCSG? Or have I just to paste the name of the server in the multiplayer playing window? Sorry for my English, I am from Belarus.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
First, you need a premium minecraft account. If you have that, go to your multiplayer server list and add the a server with the IP of eu.mcgamer.net

Once you've done that, you should be able to connect.

Sonny_Dude1

Platinum
Reaction score
Па-першае, вам трэба прэміум Minecraft рахунак. Калі ў вас ёсць, што, перайдзіце да спісу шматкарыстальніцкай сервера і дадаць сервер з IP з eu.mcgamer.net

Пасля таго як вы зрабілі гэта, вы павінны мець магчымасць падлучыцца.

P.S: I didn't just translate Livelys post ;c

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Па-першае, вам трэба прэміум Minecraft рахунак. Калі ў вас ёсць, што, перайдзіце да спісу шматкарыстальніцкай сервера і дадаць сервер з IP з eu.mcgamer.net

Пасля таго як вы зрабілі гэта, вы павінны мець магчымасць падлучыцца.

P.S: I didn't just translate Livelys post ;c
kden

Alexmart

Spectator
Reaction score
So have I to buy a premium account just to play on the servers? *-* On russian and belarussian servers we never pay to play minecraft in multiplayer. Or do you mean an oficcial version of minecraft?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
So what is a premium and how to get it? Is it free?
We're referring to the official version of Minecraft that you can buy at minecraft.net
Have you already bought that?

Reactions: dq
Reaction score
yes, I have.
Now just put for ip: eu.mcgamer.net (If you live in europe) us.mcgamer.net (If you live in the United States Of America) for canada you do (I think) (here you put the region (us , eu , as , ca) )(here you put the number between 1-150 , depends on how many server the region has).mcsg.in EX: us50.mcsg.in , or just go here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/
I think this explains everything detailed and correctly :).

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
In order to play MCGamer you will need a premium Minecraft account.if you already have on you need to follow these steps.
Multiplayer>Direct connect>us.mcgamer.net

This will take you into our hub! This is where you can play MCSG, and some more game types will be up soon!

Reaction score
In order to play MCGamer you will need a premium Minecraft account.if you already have on you need to follow these steps.
Multiplayer>Direct connect>us.mcgamer.net

This will take you into our hub! This is where you can play MCSG, and some more game types will be up soon!
I think this thread needs to be locked , we gave him/her the answers , I don't think he/she needs more explanation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci