• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am seriosuly about to get pissed because of this lagg and ghost problem. I play on your servers every day because they have good connection and i enjoy playing on them, but today i totally wasted all my hours....

My plan today was to do some hardcore 24/7 MCSG with some friends, and at first it was ok. Then we noticed we couldnt kill ANY of the AFK's and started to switch servers. They ALL had the same problem.

The servers restarted and all of that but now we are facing a new problem.... LAGG!!!!!!
We JUST joined a game and i couldnt even get off the stone-slab after the countdown.... The chat delay was on 10seconds and i died IN the cornucopia....

This major lagg cost me 2deaths [100points] wich is alot to loose because i am trying to get ranks.
I am sorry if i seem like its your problem (and i know its not) but PLEASE have it fixed tomorrow or i have nothing to do as i am free of school.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
I also noticed a few servers with "ghosts" 1 player who was going to win killed hisself in the deathmatch because he could not kill him. It's best to wait until this is fixed so please don't moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci