• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I can't win..

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello :(

I've been training really hard to win games on MCGamer Network but I just can't win :/
I watched nearly all of Antvenom and BajanCanadians videos to become pro but players here are just too good for me.
I have tried to learn this new tactic called "Ping Abuse"

Hello and welcome to the AnomalousDyna institute of ping abuse. You can be a master like me in 3 simple steps.

Get 0 ping

Walk in a straight line at your opponent

Click 20+ times a second
I followed this moderators advice and was able to walk straight and click 23 times a second but I can't get 0 ping.. I get about 13 ping now I moved closer to this server hosts place.

Please give me advice to become pro

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
That's just what he makes you think. When he kills someone he'll say something like 'Pffft. demolished!' or 'Well that was easy'. And the reason why he wins most of his games is because he gets around 0ms on the Nexus, while everyone else gets much worse ping. He also uses 'Mutations' so that when he dies his recording isn't lost. Also, he always teams in every game he plays, and even then, I highly doubt it has ever taken him less than 10 tries to get a successful game.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
By the way, if you can't win watch some good PvPer's and learn some good tricks, not just ping abuse..

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
By the way, if you can't win watch some good PvPer's and learn some good tricks, not just ping abuse..
ur duin it rong. ping aboose iz de wuy 2 win teh geam. benia duz it dur4 it iz de wai 2 go.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
First of ping abuse is sometimes mistaken for hacks so if you want to ping abuse and risk the possibility of a ban, be my guest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci