• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I didn't get a win but I won and I didn't get my points wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

hymom

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys I was playing and I won then I looked at the leaderboards it said I have 14 wins and 880 bounty but I should have 15wins and around 950 bounty can someone help me

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Remember that the plugins are still buggy caus of the 1.3 update. I dont think they can help you.

hymom

Spectator
Reaction score
ok so now i got an nother win and i have 15 wins and 923 bounty bou i should hve 16 wins i done care about the bounty anymore i gust want my win

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
if you want them to be able to help you try and record evidence otherwise they cant do much
Kezzer is right. We need proof of such a thing happening. A screenshot would suffice :) i hope it works out for you though. I've not heard of a glitch regarding the plugin in this way

hymom

Spectator
Reaction score
ok so i have recorded evidince of me winning for the 15th thime but my score is the same i dont know where to submit it

Stormphraxl

Survivor
Reaction score
ok so i have recorded evidince of me winning for the 15th thime but my score is the same i dont know where to submit it
Upload it to youtube then while your posting on these forums the icon to the right of the tree is the import media button. Click on it and copy the youtube url link and it will be embeded into your post.

Storm

hymom

Spectator
Reaction score
ok so it says after my 17th win i have 15 wins and 1,041

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Try recording website stats before deathmatch( make sure you recorded that you won as you did in this video) then reload the website leaderboards thingy and record that your stats haven't changed, staff will have to give you back your wins if they didn't by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci