• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I donated for the Iron US Servers but I still cant get on the servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiPiiT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey,
I bought the Iron US Server Donation but it still doesnt let me on the servers
Does this package give the priority or have I been mistaken? :s
thanks

United11

Spectator
Reaction score
"Servers always full? Help pitch in and get join priority over regular members! Your name will change to a special gray color in game showing your support! NOTE: This upgrade only applies to the US server. By donating, you have agreed to the term and conditions. Upgrades can take up to 24 hours to complete!"

eh

SkiPiiT

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought the "Iron Sponsor" Next to my name plate ment it had already processed? :\

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
Its updated on the website, but Chad has to do it manually to add you onto the servers. As United ^^ said it will take up to 24 hours to be added to the servers.

Jacob Winters

Spectator
Reaction score
Its updated on the website, but Chad has to do it manually to add you onto the servers. As United ^^ said it will take up to 24 hours to be added to the servers.
Thanks but now it has been 23 hours and it still hasnt updated

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
If you donated but not received your perk outside the 24 hours we promise you, please email [email protected] with your forum and Minecraft username plus when you purchase the upgrade. We will adjust your time accordingly so you will make sure you will get your full month.
Send an e-mail to that link. Your time will be adjusted to the proper amount of time. No need to worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci