• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I don't get mojang emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RarePepe

Spectator
Reaction score
So I've been trying to sell my platinum account, and when I finally get an offer, the security questions hold me back. I made the account in 2014, on an inactive outlook account, where all the emails were wiped. Literally the only email I have is my second email testing to see if I still get messages. So earlier this morning, (maybe about 3-6 hours ago), I tried multiple times to reset my security questions so I can successfully sell my account, and the emails aren't coming in. And I have no proof of buying it other than I own the email. Any ideas?

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
You can disable your account security here: https://account.mojang.com/me/settings

You'll see "Your account is secure" or similar, click the edit button, then click send to your email, and then once you get an email to reset your security questions, don't reset them - and boom, security questions are disabled.

Therefore, the buyer of your account will not have to undergo any security questions when trying to login.

Hope this helped.

Have you tried shutting it off a nd turning it back on again?
If you're going to leave advice, be helpful and not sarcastic / funny. It's not helpful, more or a less just creates a clutter for helpful replies to be viewed.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Probably because Mojang is experiencing issues, tell your buyer to wait a day! :D

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
It always gives me that kind of problem for the first 5/10 minutes, try checking later (even now might do it)

RarePepe

Spectator
Reaction score
You can disable your account security here: https://account.mojang.com/me/settings

You'll see "Your account is secure" or similar, click the edit button, then click send to your email, and then once you get an email to reset your security questions, don't reset them - and boom, security questions are disabled.

Therefore, the buyer of your account will not have to undergo any security questions when trying to login.

Hope this helped.

If you're going to leave advice, be helpful and not sarcastic / funny. It's not helpful, more or a less just creates a clutter for helpful replies to be viewed.
You need to get into the account before you can do that, I forgot my security questions...

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
The cause for this is most likely the recent issues with Mojang, Dont worry it should be fixed soon. <3

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
You need to get into the account before you can do that, I forgot my security questions...
Then, to be completely honest, there isn't much to do if Mojang refuses to give you access. The only way Mojang would ever let you into the account is if you had a transaction ID, which you can email them asking about. Other than that, we cannot really assist with account troubles on the MCGamer forum.

I'll be locking this thread within the next couple hours if a solution does not turn up.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Have you tried shutting it off a nd turning it back on again?
what..? I think you just wanted to post something lol, but anyways I would say check your spam mail c:

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Mojang is having some issues currently, have it resend the email once multiplayer is online tommorow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci