• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I dont play anymore on MCSG servers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

comablack6969

Spectator
Reaction score
I quit ! I hate MCSG servers because of hackers ,trollers and teamers !You teport hackers in vayn ! The will be debanned or makes another accounts ! MCSG is going down !

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The staff are doing their best to get rid of hackers. Trollers are part of any game, and any server. They will just be there. Teamers? Bah, did you even read the Hunger Games series? There were teams. MCSG is not going down, it's getting donations every day, and the community continues to grow by the hour.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
This thread is unnecessary in my opinion, this is the General Support section, only post here when you need support.

If you want to make a thread regarding this, please make one in Survival Games Discussions. I also advise you to give some constructive criticism instead of just blatantly saying that the servers are bad.

I wish you a good day. Thread locked.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is a good example at the difference between criticism and flaming.

Criticism points out flaws in a polite and professional manner for the benefit of the creator. It aims to help expose problems in order to correct them, and the proposal of viable solutions is essential to any constructive criticism. It should never point fingers, insult, or expose with the expressed intent to harm (either by hurting one's reputation or by encouraging further hostility). We respect and encourage honest criticism so long as it meets all of the above.

Flaming is basically the OP's post. "You all suck because of ____."

In regards to everything else, such as the hackers, teamers, and trolls, the previous commenters have already stated what needs to be said.
Class dismissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci