• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I got DEVELOPER! My return to the staff team! I AM BACK!!!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
After about 1.5 months since resigning from my position as a moderator I am pleased to announce that I am back. Leaving the staff team was one of the hardest decisions of my life. Ever since then I have missed everyone so much. However, my IRL life has been really busy so up until today I had never really considered returning.

Well, turns out that unexpected things happen in life. For the past 2.5 years I have been learning Java, and for the past 1.5 years I have been developing plugins for Minecraft servers. Well it seems that someone was impressed with what I have done so far, and thought that I would be the perfect fit for this network. Yes, I have been offered a position as a developer here at MCGamer.

I was personally contacted by both Ava and the DJ himself last night and this opportunity was just too good to turn down. I am still in a state of shock, as I never applied for developer, they went out of their way to contact me. I guess I must just be a god dev or something IDK. Anyway here is a pic of my fancy new in-game rank!

If you are wondering why my forum rank has not been updated yet, that is because I still have to sign a non-disclosure agreement before I get my permissions. I can't actually do anything in-game yet either. While I have the chat color, I don't have all the permissions yet. Hopefully, I can get the contracted sorted ASAP so I can get to work in the near future!

Well now that I have announced my new position as a staff member, I thought I would share some of my previous work as a dev. Warning: It is pretty impressive so if you think you can someday be at my level, just give up now.
  • Minecrafts most advanced anti-cheat system: This anti-cheat works like no other. Unlike all current anti-cheats out there, it doesn't use complicated algorithms and nonsense like that to make decisions, it sticks the basics. Studies have shown that players with Qs in their name have a 0.01% higher chance of being a hacker. My anti-cheat does not take any chances, it bans anyone with a Q in their name right then and there on the spot. Same goes for Bacca skins, the anti-cheat automatically compares your skin to Jerome's, if it matches you can say hello to the ban hammer. While this may seem harsh, studies have shown that players using Bacca skins have a 0.5% higher chance of being a hacker than a typical player. This is absurd! How can they get away with this?
  • The best PVP gamemode the world has ever seen: It is time for higher standards. MCGamer for example currently has 20 or so SG maps. I don't know the exact number, but it is something like that. This is just not good enough, so I decided to take it to the next level. My PVP gamemode generates a unique world for every game. No world is ever the same. This revolutionary creation is second to none. The world will be complete with forests, deserts, caves, mine shafts, villages with actual villagers, and yes even oceans. Why is this important? If you are good at PVP you will be able to be successful instantly, even if you have never see the map before. No need to spend time memorizing complicated chest routes. In my PVP game, everyone has never seen the world before regardless of how many times you have played on the server. THIS IS SO MUCH MORE FAIR. If you are wondering how the game works apart from the map, well I am still working on coding that part. It is going to be sick though.
  • I took 1.9 and made it good: My most recent creation! After hours of thinking, I figured out a way to make 1.9 PVP actually playable. How did I do this? I deleted the 1.9 jar file, and replaced it with the 1.7 jar. I am a genius.
I hope I don't let you down as a developer! Lucking forward to being a staff member again! Huge thanks to the MCGamer staff team for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I won't let you down! As I am writing this thread it is 10 PM on Thursday March 31st. My first day of work is April 1st! Signing off so that I can get some good rest before my first day. Try not to let anyone fool you, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Omg I can't believe I didn't see the camera right there!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci