• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Hate Myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was in the final 3 of a match that was almost over. And then I accidentally clicked disconnect..... :mad:

Pinklewilly

Spectator
Reaction score
Good job =D It was me and 2 guys left earlier today and they both cased me so i jumped into lava and they didn't see the lava xD it was a final fight that lasted 6 seconds =p

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Good job =D It was me and 2 guys left earlier today and they both cased me so i jumped into lava and they didn't see the lava xD it was a final fight that lasted 6 seconds =p
There always seem to be two guys left at the end! :p
Here's my story for it: It was the final three: The two bad guys, and me. Last I saw them they were at the cornucopia. One had full diamond, the other had full iron, I myself had a Diamond Chest plate, but other whys Iron. When I came back to hunt down the guy in the iron suit in the cornucopia I was taken by surprise to see they had cleared out: That was a dumb mistake. Cause I darted for the crates and managed to get myself a FULL DIAMOND SUIT. Then they got even dumber. One ended up killing the other, so it was The Guy In Diamond Armor Vs. Me. And I killed him. The End! :D

jayquaza

Spectator
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me :( but i disconnected when I was standing on the podium :/

Brilliantos

Survivor
Reaction score
yeah I sometimes have to play on the US servers becasue the Eu ones are full and i get Disconnected just as the games start sometimes quite boring when you wait for 30 mins then just get kicked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci