• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I hate you all

Enderdude878

Tribute
Reaction score
While I do agree with you, that was a bit rude. You could have been a bit more mature about it.

As for the community, I think that if the majority wants to play those maps, let them play it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that they won't get played. They're obviously liked if they get voted for.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Erm, I'm not really going to expand it...I don't agree with some opinions, like being "sick of the community," so why would I expand upon it? :/

Instead, I will honestly say that I am a victim of the Breeze/SG4 craze. In all honesty, I tend to vote for them...I do not in the slightest agree with how often they are played as it's not necessarily fair, but I won't change my vote to another map just for that reason, nor will I disagree with threads asking for voting system change just because of it, as I want things to be fair more than anything.

I'm not offended in the slightest, but you said in your post "I'm sick of the community," which refers to the whole community...then you continued to explain why, and you implied you hated everyone who votes for SG4 or Breeze... People are different, everybody will have their own opinions. Don't hate on people because they have a different opinion then you, that's just bound to cause flamewars/arguments and problems in general. Respect other peoples opinions a little bit. :/

Blaming the community is never the way to go if there are other possible solutions to the problem...even then, saying you're sick of the community and then telling them to change their opinions is not going to accomplish anything.

(And trust me...right now, if there is any community I'm sick of...well, I'm not going to get into that. Long story short, the forum community for MCSG is far better than some communities I've seen...)

I apologize if this post sounded a little rude, I'm in a a hurry and not proofreading it very well. I don't want to sound rude, but without reading what I say through five times it might come out that way.
G33ke strikes again

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
"Y NEWWW MAPS?!?! I WANT SG 4!1!1!!!1! SKIPSKIPSKIPSKIPSKIP!1!!!1!!1!!"
And the sad part is...people say exactly that, except with less 1's and 4 times as many exclamation points.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
Don't like SG4 or Breeze? Here's 2 options.

1) Leave the game if they're chosen, find a different lobby playing a different map.

2) Donate for more votes and receive more of a say in map voting. Iron gives 2 votes, gold gives 3 votes, and diamond gives 4 votes.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score

1) Leave the game if they're chosen, find a different lobby playing a different map.

2) Donate for more votes and receive more of a say in map voting. Iron gives 2 votes, gold gives 3 votes, and diamond gives 4 votes.
soggy, I had diamond for 2 months. I think I can say I played more map 4 and breeze then any other map. :|

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
soggy, I had diamond for 2 months. I think I can say I played more map 4 and breeze then any other map. :|
I'm not saying this absolutely verifies that you don't play SG4 or Breeze. I'm just saying it makes it more likely.

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score

I see one other problem with your approach. EVERY GAME IS PLAYING SG4 OF BREEZE

CrewCraft

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree. SG4 and Breeze Island are getting played way to often. If you go to my channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/DaBoltLegend), then you will notice that 6 videos are in SG4 (probably going to increase when you're reading this in the future). You can't see any that's from Breeze Island because I suck at Breeze Island and I never win :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci