• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a confession to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello. I am Cimmy, most commonly known as my IGN cimutant. Recently I have been pondering on the choice to make this thread, and I have decided to finally tell you all the truth.
I am Bart556. I know, I know. Before your brain explodes and you fall out the window nearest to you, I just want to say sorry for keeping this from you for so long.

It all started back in the autumn of '64. I was 49 years old and I had a pretty good gaming setup. I spent most of my days on CoD and Halo, and I wanted to try something new. I found minecraft online and thought "wow thats cool" so I decided to give it a go. I created the account Bart556. I looked for a place to play Hunger games and so I found MCSG. I joined an Elite Clan with 10000+ wins but they made an exception for me. Then things started spiralling out of control. My clan nominated me for new leader so the clan leader kicked me out. I applied for several other clans but they all said I was just too professional. I created a new account cimutant to start fresh, and I was doing pretty good. Soon I started to forget about Bart, and I drifted apart from the account. Eventually I stopped using it completely. And that's how I got to where I am now. I am extremely sorry if anyone had a heart attack while reading this, I know it's shocking, but please, there is no need to scream and cry.

Some details about Bart556:
> I am 250,286th in the world.
> I have an insane 1 in 8 ratio
> All 2 of my wins were won back to back
> I play EU so people don't swarm me asking "Are you cimutant?" on AU

Thank you for reading.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Never heard of bart556 until now. Such confession. Much wow. Lame troll.

Last edited:

iLights

Survivor
Reaction score
Another pointless thread. Just great.

Last edited by a moderator:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
What classifies a thread as "gay"
That literally makes 0 sense
He was using it as an insult, which yes makes no sense cause gay refers to happy or sexual orientation.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Since it seems as though none of this, or very few of it, for that matter, is actually true, this thread is virtually pointless.

Though yourself, and others may find it funny, it's gotten to a point where threads like this are becoming very redundant and unnecessary.

Even though I'm sure you had no intent to do so, threads like this are making what seems like a mockery of Lovelights 's thread.

If you legitimately have something to tell the community, feel free to make a thread- that's what the forums are for! But, if the thread is entirely, or nearly entirely false, the thread serves no purpose.

Due to this thread being mostly, if not entirely false, and serving no point beyond a joke; thread locked.

I honestly don't mean to be a party pooper, and to ruin your joke, but these threads have become extremely redundant and are beginning to fill up an already full forum section :)

Don't hesitate to contact me via my profile, or through private message- I'd be happy to answer any further questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci