• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a points problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wierd. D:
Weird* :p
Datafart, its the server, its a conspiracy.. If you were playing on AU I would give away my points.
Also, your signature just clicked my mind
'Chewbacca' = Baccas
That clicks in my mind so often :p It's weird. And I don't believe either Bajan or Hacksource have called it a Chewbacca in any of their videos (I haven't watched that many though). From what I've seen, it's always just bacca.

jazzxneonX

Spectator
Reaction score
I just want to say Thankyou to all the friendly and extremely nice replies. If any of you ever see this post Thank you so much for all of the help.
Take care,
JazzxneonX

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I just want to say Thankyou to all the friendly and extremely nice replies. If any of you ever see this post Thank you so much for all of the help.
Take care,
JazzxneonX
May I just say, I have a new-found respect for baccas just looking at your comments, then I go on the servers and it goes back to normal xP.

Anyway, this is a weird glitch, I don't know where to even look for the cause :l.

jazzxneonX

Spectator
Reaction score
May I just say, I have a new-found respect for baccas just looking at your comments, then I go on the servers and it goes back to normal xP.

Anyway, this is a weird glitch, I don't know where to even look for the cause :l.
I'm flattered, thank you for being so nice. Also I get what you mean by baccas on the servers they don't do a good job of being quite nice. :)
Have a great day,
jazzxneonX

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
tbh I probably think you did /Sponsor or Your just trying to get points... this Glitch hasn't happened to anyone else and I doubt it will.

jazzxneonX

Spectator
Reaction score
tbh I probably think you did /Sponsor or Your just trying to get points... this Glitch hasn't happened to anyone else and I doubt it will.
I can tell you that i did not do /sponsor for a fact because I don't sponsor people like originally said. Nor am i trying to get any points i just wanted to bring this problem to the boards so if it happens to others they can feel some comfort knowing that it has happened before. As a final point i would like to say i have not nor will i ever get any points from this so please, not to sound rude don't try and put me as someone i'm not. I hope you have a great rest of the day and i wish you best of luck on the games.
Take care,
JazzxenonX

jazzxneonX

Spectator
Reaction score
How odd. I can assure you that you were not hacked as it would have logged you out with a message "Account logged in at two places at once". This is indeed the first time anyone has reported this. What's stranger in the message telling you that you sponsored someone. Nothing that can be done I'm afraid =/
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much, i was quite worried that i might of been hacked i honestly appreciate the reassurance. It's fine that nothing can be done i just hope that if it happens to anyone else they know that it has happened to someone else. Thank you for the post have a great day and a great game. :)
Take care,
JazzxneonX

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Thank you so much, i was quite worried that i might of been hacked i honestly appreciate the reassurance. It's fine that nothing can be done i just hope that if it happens to anyone else they know that it has happened to someone else. Thank you for the post have a great day and a great game. :)
Take care,
JazzxneonX
That's what the forums are here for :) But please don't post twice in a row. If necessary, you can use the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci