• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a problem with:

Alex Turner

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,

This thread is not just for a couple of complaints that I have, but it is also to contain the rage I have been building up after my return to the Survival Game servers.

I am at college and as it is the internet on campus sucks. I frequently disconnect and I notice a drop in my points every time I log back into the games. Not only have I continuously lost 15-20pts per DC, but the same maps ALWAYS get chosen. Such maps are the Survival Games 4 and Breeze Island. Now, I understand that it is all the "majorities vote," but, the amount of times that I have had to play on these maps (which, I may add, I hate), is quite ridiculous.

I understand how the "lose points for quitting during battle" came about. But, the fact that people will disconnect and still be penalized is a different factor. I suggest that a combat timer be implemented where when a player is tagged for pvp, they are penalized for a disconnect. Whereas, when a player is not flagged for pvp and do lose connection, they are not penalized the points they so painstakingly acquired.

Furthermore, there has just got to be something done about the absurdity of how the voting system works. I see the "Maps previously played" and look at the options available to vote on and they always seem to be the same. "Vote 3 for 1000 pts!" shout many people for either Breeze Island or SG 4. Simply put, maps that have been previously played in the past 2 games should not be options to be played yet again for those of the players who cannot stand swimming through water to get to the spawn chests, swing through the vines like a deranged monkey, or scramble over a rubbled terrain to get at a few chests.

If you have gotten to this point I'd like to thank you for spending the time to read my little rant about a few problems that I have found. And for those of you who TL;DR'd: Get a pvp flagging system to not lose points for DC and to lessen the overplaying of a few maps!

Sincerely,

Alex Turner

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
*sigh*

People just aren't gonna be happy until Breeze and SG4 are removed, huh?

Okay, if you just came back in time for MCSGv2, and you were gone before SG4 came in the picture, you'd know that this system is so much better than it was before, it's not even funny. If you think playing SG4 or Breeze every few games as bad, the old system was so bad no other map got played. I'm not even kidding. If you can't handle playing on SG4 or Breeze every so often, you'll just have to get used to it for the time being.

Everything else in your post I can agree with, but it's nothing that hasn't been stated 1,000 times on the forums. Well, one difference is that you seem to know what "English" is. People don't know what that is now-a-days.

-MJ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci