• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a question regarding Hackers and Staff Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

StevAndi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Is anything being done in the AU Servers about the surplus of hackers and lack of staff? because Mcsg is currently unplayable, unless you want to play against a bunch of hackers its a joke and Mcsg is no longer fun because I just wait to be killed by a hacker so if any staff read this please fix the issue hire more staff and tell them no to sit in hub 24/7 we need them in games so they can see what we see. We just want to play we should not have to record that is their job they should do it we just want to play.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I haven't played AU at all, but I notice there aren't many mods on any servers besides US, I may be wrong, but most mods are from the US.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
There are about 140 moderators and 500 servers. It would be nearly impossible for 1 moderator to be on every server every day. Also, when you say just hire more mods, that would mean that there wouldn't be quality mods and MCGamer choses quality>quantity. You may not realize it, but tons of hackers are banned each day. If you see a hacker, or anyone breaking the rules for that matter, record them, or screenshot it, then report them. You could also poke a mod on TeamSpeak.

StevAndi98

Tribute
Reaction score
Mate everyday on AU there are prob 2 mods that come on and all they do is sit in hub afk not helping anbody its a joke

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
Mate everyday on AU there are prob 2 mods that come on and all they do is sit in hub afk not helping anbody its a joke
You can get on the TeamSpeak and ask a mod for help, they will always be there to help. Also, if you find a moderator that isn't doing his job, please talk to senior staff.

StevAndi98

Tribute
Reaction score
and u dont get it i record and nothing happens im over it i should have to im a player I want to play they should do their job for once

StevAndi98

Tribute
Reaction score
and im not going to do that becasue if i did their would be 0 mods because on AU none of them do their jobs

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
and u dont get it i record and nothing happens im over it i should have to im a player I want to play they should do their job for once
You don't know what you're talking about. Moderators are doing their job all the time. Moderators are extremely busy. They have to moderate the forums, the servers, and the TeamSpeak. They also have to deal with things in real life. You don't realize how much work moderators do.

StevAndi98

Tribute
Reaction score
How about you play au for a bit u will see what im talking about

StevAndi98

Tribute
Reaction score
and your saying mods are too busy thats a sign they should hire more because they have like 17 au staff and 50 servers( NOT ENOUGH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci