• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have a serious question

Reaction score
Hello! So, I am just going to state my question to get it over with. I am wondering why God did not kill Satan when he sinned and went against him. This question is something me and my friend have been thinking about for a good 45 minutes and I was wondering what you guys think on the topic. Now please don't start a flame in the comments about God and Satan not existing or whatever. If you are coming to this thread to bash any religion or lack of religion then I will be saddened because I am seriously wanting this answer. Now, remember there are many different sects of Christianity so don't necessarily say anyone is wrong, just post your opinion and move on. Thank you, and I hope that this can be a serious conversation. I also hope that mods don't automatically lock or delete this thread but only time will tell.

Aipom

Career
Reaction score
man i wish people could have a civilized conversation about religion

IAmFusion

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think this is the best place to have a discussion on religion...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
There is a Forum rule (yes, it's actually in the rules) not to have any sort of political or religious discussions.

However, before this thread gets locked, I'd like to put in my 2 cents:
We cannot know how or why God does something. Even if we think we know why He does it, I can guarantee you that we don't know every reason.
It's possible that He did it in order to glorify Himself - in the End Days, he will have the opportunity to display His power in one of the largest works that has ever been done, rivaling the creation of the Universe.
Or perhaps, he did it just to troll us. I don't really think that's the reason, but you never know.

(And yes, I am a Christian.)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I half believe something similar that Mooclan said, that God trolled us, but I mainly believe it was for balance. In my opinion, Good cannot exist without Evil. There's always going to be temptation, but He could always just get rid of him easily with the snap of his fingers.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello! So, I am just going to state my question to get it over with. I am wondering why God did not kill Satan when he sinned and went against him. This question is something me and my friend have been thinking about for a good 45 minutes and I was wondering what you guys think on the topic. Now please don't start a flame in the comments about God and Satan not existing or whatever. If you are coming to this thread to bash any religion or lack of religion then I will be saddened because I am seriously wanting this answer. Now, remember there are many different sects of Christianity so don't necessarily say anyone is wrong, just post your opinion and move on. Thank you, and I hope that this can be a serious conversation. I also hope that mods don't automatically lock or delete this thread but only time will tell.
Talking about religion, is a very sensitive topic. Some people take it the right way and other the wrong way. Some people believe in god, and other Satan, me in christian. I don't believe in Satan but a part of me believes that god is real.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
As a friend once told me, a question that will be answered at our deaths.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci