• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i have an idea CHANGE IT BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc3007

Spectator
Reaction score
the new map is just to confusing the old one was decent and the new one u cant find any one

jamiejams

Spectator
Reaction score
I totally agree. The new one is confusing and compicated. While the old one was simple, fun and there was always action.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The maps are going to be switiching the end of this weekend. Make your own server if you dont like it.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
The map isn't confusing and it isn't hard to find people at all. It's just new and unfamiliar to most players. Stop complaining there adding a map rotation mechanism in the next update.

marc3007

Spectator
Reaction score
by the way hwracer and aeonic i was only complaining about the city map as it it takes the point away from the hunger games i just want a map with a forest or a jungle i dont like the abandoned city

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
The games have different biomes every year. You dont know what to expect and you have to adapt to it quickly. It doesnt take the point away, because the main objective is to survive.
This dude knows what he's talking about :D

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
The games have different biomes every year. You dont know what to expect and you have to adapt to it quickly. It doesnt take the point away, because the main objective is to survive.
Exactly. In the books, there was even an abandoned city biome.

Reaction score
These threads used to be so highly supported, now they just get pwned with 5 minutes :D Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci