• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have good ideas please listen

GhostRider1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
could they make it so the winner of last round gets white listed for the next round to defend his title, im just wondering i think its a good idea message me if u want :)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
could they make it so the winner of last round gets white listed for the next round to defend his title, im just wondering i think its a good idea message me if u want :)
Lol, I cracked up looking at the suggestion. So, you're telling me that only the winner can enter the next round? That wouldn't be fun, being only one in 24.

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol, I cracked up looking at the suggestion. So, you're telling me that only the winner can enter the next round? That wouldn't be fun, being only one in 24.
I think he means the person that won last round automatically is able to join the same server, even if it is full W/O donator. Still a bad idea, NO OFFENSE.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea, but not whitelisted... that means only they can get on. But if they can make that work it'd be great

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
I think you mean they get given temporary priority join. Fair enough, not a bad idea i guess...

GhostRider1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
yeah sorry i didn't mean white listed i mean like u get the power of a donator for the next round :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I thought he ment like:
You win. And in next game on the same server, you get white text.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci