• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I have some questions about becoming a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh btw, just answering the questions in short is not enough... Make a very big and well written letter about yourself and why you want to become a mod

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh btw, just answering the questions in short is not enough... Make a very big and well written letter about yourself and why you want to become a mod
Yeah, I know. I actually tried to make some of the questions draw on. (Don't tell the app reviewer that I said that. O_O )

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm...

How long do you guys think it'll take for the app to be accepted? I know that sometimes it can take as little as 30 minutes, but sometimes it can take longer then a month.

(You know, considering how the mod apps are now. Would it just be a few days or so? Or a month or so until I get replied to?)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Seen some some-what off info given out so...

1. You need to be 15+, no exceptions. The rules were changed

2. You are required a mic but not to be on teamspeak all the time. You should show up once in a while.

3. Depends on what you did. If you broke the rules or abused your powers, you are mostly going to be banned. If other, probably a demotion. It really depends on the severity of what you did.

4. Breaking rules, arguing with mods/players, immaturity, constantly putting out a bad reputation, inactivity, abusing powers, being disrespectful, etc.

cmhcraft12

Survivor
Reaction score
Seen some some-what off info given out so...

1. You need to be 15+, no exceptions. The rules were changed

2. You are required a mic but not to be on teamspeak all the time. You should show up once in a while.

3. Depends on what you did. If you broke the rules or abused your powers, you are mostly going to be banned. If other, probably a demotion. It really depends on the severity of what you did.

4. Breaking rules, arguing with mods/players, immaturity, constantly putting out a bad reputation, inactivity, abusing powers, being disrespectful, etc.
Oh. Ok. I guess my app was ignored then. :p
Thanks!

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I made my application the Saturday before last, and at that time, the age requirement said something along the lines of: "We only accept 16+ with a few exceptions." Upon reading the requirements again straight after I became mod last Saturday, it was changed to "We only accept 15+." I do not know if they still accept anything below 15...I imagine the app would have to be beyond my level of essay making at this point. :p

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Yes it was changed. it's 15+ now

Thread locked since questions were answered. If you have any other questions or comment, feel free to pm a mod.

Also moved to General help section, next time if you need help, post there instead of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci