• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I killed somebody, points not added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
So I was just playing online, and I killed keil-something (forgot the last part of his/her name). It said I got 50 points for this. I continued playing, as anyone would, and when I died... That was when I noticed my score was the same. It was 85 before, and it should have been 110, right? Please help me, I want those points... :/

-Fishy

potpourri

Spectator
Reaction score
This happened to me too. Before a game I had 88, then in the game I got second, killing 7 people. After the game I still had 88 points. Maybe points are only added if you win?

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe...But I was pretty mad, lol. It was a very high level member that I killed.

ArcticSpyder

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear KillerFish, as the demand for the franchise is so high it might even take up to 24 hours for the points to be added. I know this because I won the hunger games and got no points at all so I left and then when I joined the next day, 31 points were added.

Valorman1

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a reminder that points aren't perfect since it is still Beta and it really doesn't matter how much you have right now since when it does come out of Beta everyone will be reset.

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
Ohh alright, it never added it still aRctic and thank you very much Valor, and all else that replied. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci