• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I know there's others, but I'm working on a desert map

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
there are now 3 people ( Me pinguin and you ) making him good luck and may the best map win :D

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Typically, i hate desert maps and i always have my say on maps, the pics look great but as i learnt it can sometimes just be the texture pack! So can you do me a favor and retake the pics on default please? MAKE SURE U BUILD IN DEFAULT AS WELL!!

Also I can see how good you are at making landscapes, so i was wondering if your like to do some on our new map, (Link >Here<). We are starting from ground up and we don't want it all flat land... i mean COME-ON! Aha. Hope we can see you around !

Pixie

Spectator
Reaction score
It's being built in dokucraft but with default in mind (buildings are smooth sandstone rather than normal, stuff like that)

I'll retake some pictures in default but the video will only be in doku...

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
It's being built in dokucraft but with default in mind (buildings are smooth sandstone rather than normal, stuff like that)

I'll retake some pictures in default but the video will only be in doku...
Dont do that... just do default ._. save yourself...

Pixie

Spectator
Reaction score
default hurts my eyes man! I do check what it looks like in default though, just don't build in it all the time.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Every major build check in defaut, and post pics in default

Pixie

Spectator
Reaction score
Bumping, new pictures in default. Keep having problems with the upload

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If it is a dessert map, the corn should BE a pyramid with holes you can get in to or chests place on it

Pixie

Spectator
Reaction score
I made a point somewhere (not sure if it was this thread or not...) about how I get frustrated with desert builds always having pyramids and I personally view them as a bit of a space filler so I've challenged myself to build this map without a pyramid. Given that I only have a small chunk of town left to build I don't think I'd even have space for a pyramid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci