• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I MADE A DIAMOND CHESTPLATE!!!

Reaction score
lol i don't remember if i did this with phoenix or not but i did get the Notch apple once, took around 7 people on sg 4 and it was so funny trying to kill the guy xD

also phoenix and i have done full enchanted diamond armour on sg 4, valleyside, zone 85, tsg2 and turbulence :)

Edit: i can't remember the name of the map but there was a pmc map which had around 40 corn chests and me and my friend both got full diamond each xD

Bcuzimbored1243

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it's impossible.
For making a god apple you have to make 8 blocks of GOLD.
8 x 9 = 72...mhhh :/
Not impossible xD A while ago me and a few friends spent like 4 hours trying to get it, finally got it on Avarcia, before the tier updates...That was like 10 months ago...Sadly, I don't have the screenshot anymore because I had to get a factory reset on my computer after it broke ;-;

Edit: xD didn't read the reply above me

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Team of a minium of 4 > map like valleyside > kill everyone > spend 30 mins looking for gold ;)
A bunch of friends and I were actually going to do this:
-12 team
-kill everyone
-get every route
-get every route after refill
-make a notch apple

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was back in the old days tho when games used to last wayyy longer:p
Yeah, I wondered if it was easier in v1. I've heard that refill was OP, but were other chests better as well?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah, I wondered if it was easier in v1. I've heard that refill was OP, but were other chests better as well?
Actually, everything was worse, you weren't able to het full irom within a few minutes of the game, and if you did, you had a very good chance of winning the game. Refill happend every game, if not twice. Everyone always went for the refill as it gave you a good chance of getting full iron and a Diamond sword. Less teams, and less hackers compared to now.

And if we are going to talk about waaaayyyy back like MCSGBeta, we even still had monsters spawn in the map, you can imagine that the games were really difficult back then ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci