• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Mean Seriously. W. T. F.

Maxx10680

Diamond
Reaction score
Be good, and play in the middle of the night on empty EU servers.
Exactly! When I tried to get the achievements win in EU and lose in EU I won 11 times in a row and it wasnt that hard. I lost on my 12th game because I fell from a building lol. Have some skill and play at night = success.

Fleetwood

Survivor
Reaction score
While he doesn't always like to admit it, Gravey4rd teams quite often and his team lets him win.
If you have a large "All-Star" team of players on a late night EU server, you can take out the others and rack up some wins pretty easy. While he is technically "legit" getting the wins, it's not as legit as you or I get the wins.

And no, he is not winning 60 games in a row by playing solo in a 24-slot player game. Because Gravey4rd is a popular name, someone would target him sooner and later: and you would even lose sooner or later.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG This should be in the screenshot thread! Not cool dude...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
:p Don't mind about it. Mind of your own wins.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Gravey has a great player but, goes on night time when the nubs are on, also when gravey joins a server I'm in he leaves :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci