• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I mean seriously.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
http://imgur.com/gOw1V1H

Apparently I can watch warm bodies, Liverpool vs Man City, France vs Italy Rugby and the super bowl all for free. Why so much spam. The only free thing you'd get is the virus I bet.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah it's annoying. Just have to deal with it I guess? The best thing you can do is click report and then a mod will happily remove it.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I know it is a huge issue, maybe some kind of spam defense system can be made. Blocking all the threads with the word ugg in it more than 5 times and watch live for more than 5 times..

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I know it is a huge issue, maybe some kind of spam defense system can be made. Blocking all the threads with the word ugg in it more than 5 times and watch live for more than 5 times..
Good idea, might stop this spamfest that is going on in the forums.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You mean advertisement fest? :)
Both possibly, You always see the posts that are just people complaining about subjects that have already been mentioned a thousand times. It seems like busy work locking each thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci