• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I miss the old MCSG

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you guys remember how bad MCSGv1 used to be? The lag used to be insane and do I need to mention NCP? Anyway most of the things you miss are now impossible. It's the same way you miss a canceled TV show, or a old movie you used to love. It was great at the time, but if you go back, it may not be the same as you remember it.
Early MCSGv1 had no NCP or lag :p

M

MrMad2000

I think when you say "Good ol' days", that can go as far back to when SG1 came out up till SG4 comming out. I would say I missed when Breeze was the only community map and that we had the old lobby (the one we have now but not revamped), gosh it brought some good memories logging on them hubs servers to see the old lobby. But... Everything has changed, I've noticed that NCP is starting to glitch out again like Version 1 and also MCSG doesn't have the same feel. The reason why I quit MCSG for a month and a half was because what they did, they turned SG into a network, which made me feel betrayed, I always felt that they'd try to tell us. "Don't worry, MCSG Being a network!? It'll never happen." But in the end it did, and it's turned out for the better, but it isn't the same anymore.

Look on the bright side! Servers arn't as laggy anymore!

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
loved old mcsg with the blue non-donor names instead of green and join by direct connect instead of hub ;-;. Soo many new faces. I would kill for thee old mcsg but im not complaining of the new one. it is wat it is.

Snowsir

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the hub wasnt a really good change, because now MCSG isnt the only thing to be played there and its not that popular anymore and how Shaiger said you fairly meet any people you know. In the old times a few people knew me and Shaiger as a team and now nobody really knows us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci