• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I nearly broke my neck??+ a few lies.

Who is it at fault?

• Nirmit

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Phillip

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In no way I am trying to get sympathy also If you are going to flame please get off. Also I AM THE ORIGNAL NIRMITPLAYS. Sorry dogs. You have no idea what I have been through.

First of all I am sorry for that incident I was trying to become a whole new person on the forums. Secondly I have something to confess Phillip is a real guy. He actually got in a fight with me today. No he didn't play on this account. But he goes to my school. So I was walking to a subject and Phillip showed me a video of he rkoing someone, He told me it was him but the guy looked like a 17 year old. So he got angry and pushed me down the stairs no I did not fall I said WTF. So I said do you want to fight me he didn't give me a reply but when I was going down the stairs he pushed me and I lost balance. I went to music ignoring him, The thing was I nearly broke my neck, he also ruined my $400 watch.

I came to music but a teacher said "NIRMIT FOLLOW ME NOW!" I wasn't scared because I was acting in self-defense. Then that Phillip liar told the teacher that I took his iPad. I said I didn't and he believed me. He told my teacher. after school he called me the pu**y he also called me gay. I said pushing him around whats your problem? and I just tackled him and punched him, yes he tried doing the RKO and tackling me it didn't work, he also tried blinding me with a body spray. Then he ran away and told the teacher 'NIRMIT IS BULLYING ME HELP HE TOOK MY IPAD AND CHUCKED IT" Who do you think is at fault?

The teacher is going to talk with me. I have a witness. Also the girls were watching the fight. They were screaming for help of course. My parents were called up and I am supposed to deal with this in 12 hours! My arms are hurt and I am writing this with one hand, please forgive my horrible grammar.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I hate to say, but most likely both of you will get in trouble. This is because, he himself, caused the problem and physically attacked you, and in return, you fought him. What you should have done was immediately gone to an adult and stayed away from the situation.

Reaction score
I hate to say, but most likely both of you will get in trouble. This is because, he himself, caused the problem and physically attacked you, and in return, you fought him. What you should have done was immediately gone to an adult and stayed away from the situation.
I will try my best everyday, my school knows about my anger and I think it will be unfair if we both get suspended. Not because I have bad anger but I didn't do anything except self-defense

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Either way, I do wish you luck getting better and healing from your injuries.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I honestly think Phillips actions were stupid making starting it his fault however you just added fuel to the fire and kind of made the situation worse.

Reaction score
And what, he shouldn't do anything? He broke his 400$ watch and almost made him break his neck. Do you know how dangerous that is? I would do way worse things than Nirmit did to Phillip.
But, I have to agree with this:

This probably isn't the detail I should be focusing on.. a) why were you wearing a $400 watch to school.. b) how do you even have a $400 watch
You could just have a phone or something, but I'm not the one to judge.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm honestly quite surprised by the amount of fights that occur in your school. I truly do hope that you heal from the wounds that have been caused. It is quite surprising though, he had gotten far too frustrated over the fact that you had stated some sort of inference, but I do encourage that you elaborate more on what your opinion was like. But he had still gotten too easily angered over such a mundane matter. But what's far more interesting is the fact that he had gone to the extent to push you off the stairs and start making false claims over something that hadn't happened, hence attempting to get away from his actions.

What he had done, is something I consider cowardly. At no circumstances should he have attempted to push you off like that, especially when it was over the fact that you had stated an opinion that seemed like you had not meant any offense to. But imagine if he did actually cause severe, and potentially fatal injuries. He had not taken responsibility of his actions, and the fact that he just simply cowered away from his own delusion to think that he was the one innocent throughout the incident. He had risked the life of another school mate over something that is absolutely redundant.

But I do wish that that you have taken a more appropriate approach on the matter, or rather "Play fire with fire". If you've fallen down the stairs, you could have yelled out and blame him for pushing you, so of course people would have believed you, and you can justify this situation since he had broken your watch, and his accusations were not evident enough to prove that you've stolen his Ipad. But if this were the case that you now have to put up with more of him, simply use the watch as sufficient evidence that he had been harassing you.

I do certainly believe that the situation was taken at an incorrect approach, especially when it came to the circumstances of your reaction. Maybe it was best not to say "Do you want to fight me?", but I do understand that you have had anger issues previously, and still do. But I do believe that what you have done was out of self defense. I do hope that your wounds heal, and I do hope matters get a little better for you, if you ever need us, we'll be there for you. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci