• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need a new game to play - Opinions?

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've recently noticed that I never spend more than an hour at a time on a game. Most of my time is spent on reddit normally; but that's because I'm bored. I've most likely got everything I can out of the games I own, so I was wondering if anyone has any game suggestions.

I like:
  • Zombie Apocalypse survival, or zombies in general
  • Non-serious first person shooters (such as TF2)
  • Horror games without jumpscares (Unless you know when they're about to happen)
  • Platforming games (such as Thomas Was Alone)

I doubt I'll be able to get more than 100 hours out of Team Fortress 2 unless I get some MvM tickets.
Also, if you're recommending a game that costs money, it cannot be a steam game; stuff went down and I can't buy or trade until January. I'm also not going to spend more than $30 on a game unless there's a demo and guaranteed 1000+ hours.

Thank you. c:

Reaction score
Have you got Dayz? That's a really nice zombie game, and its super fun. Only problem is its a steam game. Idk u may be able to get it somewere else.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I like:
  • Horror games without jumpscares (Unless you know when they're about to happen)
League of Legends :p

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there,

I've recently noticed that I never spend more than an hour at a time on a game. Most of my time is spent on reddit normally; but that's because I'm bored. I've most likely got everything I can out of the games I own, so I was wondering if anyone has any game suggestions.

I like:

I doubt I'll be able to get more than 100 hours out of Team Fortress 2 unless I get some MvM tickets.
Also, if you're recommending a game that costs money, it cannot be a steam game; stuff went down and I can't buy or trade until January. I'm also not going to spend more than $30 on a game unless there's a demo and guaranteed 1000+ hours.

Thank you. c:
The walking dead game is fun:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci