• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help (irl stuff)

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
She's not worth your time if she called you all of those things
My advice: don't take her back

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
It's your choice.
But how do you make that choice?
It's up to you.

Honestly we can't tell you what to do - However, we can give you our opinions, recommendations, and advice.
So here's mine.

1. Test her. See if she's legitimately sorry. I don't know how you might do that, but see if she really loves you. If she does, good. If she doesn't, don't take her back.
  2. Is she worth it? Does she take up too much of your time, or money, or effort? Is she the type of person that you might want to have a long-term relationship with - or even marry in the future? Remember, you're only 13 (According to your profile) so you wont have to deal with that stuff for a long time, like 6+ years. I highly doubt you'll marry her or be in a long-term relationship, but is she the type of person that you enjoy being around? (Obviously if you got together with her there's a reason.)
  3. Does she treat you properly? If she acts snobby, expects too much, etc., then don't do it, bro. You want her to help you become a better person, and you want to help her become a better person. But you can't really do much if they're too demanding and you can't do your own thing when you want to. Don't devote every hour of your life to her just because she wants it - remember, she's the one that came back to you, not the other way around.
  4. Don't forget your part! Treat her right. Just because she's the one that came back to you doesn't mean that you have the right to forget about her or leave her in the dust. Take her out if you get the chance, and spend time with her. Try to fix the gap between you.

I was going to write more but got involved with some other things mid-type so I'm going to end it off here.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't take her back. Why would you want to date someone who called you all those things and made your life a lot worse?

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
To me, it sounds like she was upset, but then decided she was going to get everyone on her side by making it worse and saying stupid stuff like "you should die." Then, I think she decided that even though she wanted everyone to hate you, she still liked you, so she came crawling back, not letting others know. If you wish you hadn't called her fat, I would tell you to apologize for that one thing, and walk away right after. Don't date someone who tells you to die, then comes crawling back. Hope this helps! :)

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well it really depends... She hot?

jk, but really, do what your heart tells you to so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci