• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need help with bullying

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
First off, I'm the one bullying.

Yesterday I played 2 games with laser tag with my siblings and 20 others. I'm amazing at laser tag and won both of them, but my siblings claimed to my parents that they won, and keep ganging up on me about it.

About to do 2 more games, and I need to give them a terrible experience. What I've thought of;

* Follow them the whole game and shoot them, especially just when they respawn

I need you all to try and think of some other ideas. I'd prefer no physical or verbal abuse.

For the record, I don't normally bully. I'm just pissed at them.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I suggest you don't get caught up on the winning and just play to have fun! :)

If you know yourself that you won, then that's all that matters.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Record it. Then, when they rage you can take the video and say 'HAH YOU'RE ALL LIARS YOU LITTLE SKRUBL0RDS"

Edit: also this counts more as, like, revenge, and less as bullying. that's like saying i bullied my best friend by giving him a noogie when he pushed me off the playground.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Record it. Then, when they rage you can take the video and say 'HAH YOU'RE ALL LIARS YOU LITTLE SKRUBL0RDS"

Edit: also this counts more as, like, revenge, and less as bullying. that's like saying i bullied my best friend by giving him a noogie when he pushed me off the playground.
oh right
Target them off spawn
moderators will ban me :'c
I suggest you don't get caught up on the winning and just play to have fun! :)

If you know yourself that you won, then that's all that matters.
I ended up doing this xD

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I have had plenty of experiences with sibling bullying, and it isn't fun when 3 of them are against you. But since they have lied about winning; you have the true answer that you're an MLG 360 noscope FaZe clan pro. You're the one that truly won, and that's what matters. To be honest, it shouldn't be about the recognition, but being honest with yourself. You are a pretty incredible person to win 2 games of Lazertag, and I think the whole community of MCGamer knows that you're pretty amazing at it. Eventually we'll all grow older, and you'll look back at what happened between you and your siblings, and then know that it hadn't mattered at all. The community of MCGamer knows, and we're there for you. Eventually you'll get along with your siblings, it just takes time. But always keep optimistic about it, don't let their actions get to you. :)

I had to deal with getting slapped in the face by three of my siblings at the same time while they had held me down to the side of my family car like I was a criminal getting arrested, while they were yelling "You're a fat headed rat! Lel, gg nub g3t rikt." Last phrase wasn't entirely true, but eventually we grew older and we're closer now. We still have conflicts between one another, but we know it doesn't matter anymore.

Remember, we're there for you. :)

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Come on man, you don't need to bully them or "abuse" them if you will. Just kick their asses in another game, winning makes me feel good.

But if you're really hung on it, play some tackle football.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci