• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need ideas!

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Complete honesty, really hate the first two ideas, especially the cruise. But the zoo could be really cool and a fun map to play. Someone should get on that.
A couple of friends and I started on a Zoo map quite a while ago, then they got lazy.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
we need a legit theme park map... the whole map being a theme park

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
So I have sat here and pondered on your request. Here are a few ideas that have came to mind;
  • A massive cruise ship!
For instance a cruise ship like the Titanic, including stores, restaurants, aquariums, a centrepiece such as an indoor park, pools [outside], rock-climbing and so much more, just research a bit! ;)
  • A Suburbia/Primary School/High School
A normal suburb with a confectionary store, parks. A Primary School/High School, but with a twist, the map has been destroyed by warfare, such as the current one in Gaza. Can you imagine how cool it would be!

• A Zoo

A map filled with animal enclosures, rides, spooky abandoned stores after some animals escaped- causing a massive havoc.
Yus. yus yus. maybe you will see a work in proggress in the next week <: and you will recive credit for the idea

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
we need a legit theme park map... the whole map being a theme park
no.
A couple of friends and I started on a Zoo map quite a while ago, then they got lazy.
It could be really cool. I mean it might not be the neatest looking, but I can imagine it being a lot of fun to play. You should tell them to get with it!

mckojla123

Spectator
Reaction score
So I have sat here and pondered on your request. Here are a few ideas that have came to mind;
  • A massive cruise ship!
For instance a cruise ship like the Titanic, including stores, restaurants, aquariums, a centrepiece such as an indoor park, pools [outside], rock-climbing and so much more, just research a bit! ;)
  • A Suburbia/Primary School/High School
A normal suburb with a confectionary store, parks. A Primary School/High School, but with a twist, the map has been destroyed by warfare, such as the current one in Gaza. Can you imagine how cool it would be!

• A Zoo
A map filled with animal enclosures, rides, spooky abandoned stores after some animals escaped- causing a massive havoc.
Omg you got better ideas than me! Ur an expert

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe make the MCSG headquarters? Such as a factory in the middle, parking lot, etc. I don't know, just get creative.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci