• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need some help

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey!, My Name is Tucker or Complexity

I was banned from the MCGamer Network November 22 , 2015
For Joking about ddosing.

I have tried to Dispute and Argue that my ban was unfair
I don't see any point in arguing anymore...

So far I have done this (while banned)
Made 2 Guides
Reported + Banned 5 Hackers
Been trying to be more Active on the Forums

I have been active on the forums for the last few days its actually a pretty gr8 place

Please leave suggestions for things I can do to help me get unbanned on my next Dispute

Thanks for the help <3

Reaction score
I have a few tips!

1. Well, I would tell them that you're very sorry for what you have done, tell them that you were not being yourself and make sure you show that it was a joke you are actually sorry for everything that you have done.

2. Explain to them in detail why you deserve another chance. If you think that you have matured a whole lot more ever since the incident, then tell them and make sure you explain it well, give examples of how you have matured.

3. Make sure that your dispute is well detailed and that every word you said will encourage them to unban you.

That's all, I hope I helped!

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a few tips!

1. Well, I would tell them that you're very sorry for what you have done, tell them that you were not being yourself and make sure you show that it was a joke you are actually sorry for everything that you have done.

2. Explain to them in detail why you deserve another chance. If you think that you have matured a whole lot more ever since the incident, then tell them and make sure you explain it well, give examples of how you have matured.

3. Make sure that your dispute is well detailed and that every word you said will encourage them to unban you.

That's all, I hope I helped!
Thanks man I will try these

I

Platinum
Reaction score
I have some more tips!

1. Don't joke about DDOSing.

You aren't going to be unbanned.

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
mcsg does not forgive
mcsg does not forget
expect them!
expect it to die

DarkPurplee

Spectator
Reaction score
Well tbf, asking the community to help or give you "tips" won't help much, do what you think is best.

Deceqsed

Survivor
Reaction score
Just like right a 1000+ word Ban Dispute xD.
That is what you gotta do xD maybe idk.

iJuke

Quantum
Reaction score
I think I know how you get unbanned. Follow this one step...

Exactly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci