• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I need your help ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kevin

Experienced
Reaction score
I dont know what to do guys.Im not interested of this game anymore..Its borning,i got banned on badlion (unfair advantege) but im getting unbanned on 07.02.16 and also i got unbanned on kohi because of false ban.I need your opinion lads ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

mcsgbro

Survivor
Reaction score
I took about a 6 month break myself because 1. I was uninterested 2. because I did not have time. You should try playing other games for a while, and then try it again.

Kevin

Experienced
Reaction score
I took about a 6 month break myself because 1. I was uninterested 2. because I did not have time. You should try playing other games for a while, and then try it again.
I knoe but i took a break already for about 7 month+My pc is completly *bad*

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Go on Hypixel or MCG switch between SG and Heros Smash and you'll have fun :3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread moved to the correct location, being Off-Topic Discussions :)

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Hi there,
If you're no longer interested in the game, I'd suggest you give it a break!
Everyone gets bored of things eventually (Games, food, girls...). It's a human reaction.
Just try something new :) How about learning to play an instrument, reading interesting articles, getting creative with a pencil or even finding a new hobby?

Good luck finding a new activity!

Kevin

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi there,
If you're no longer interested in the game, I'd suggest you give it a break!
Everyone gets bored of things eventually (Games, food, girls...). It's a human reaction.
Just try something new :) How about learning to play an instrument, reading interesting articles, getting creative with a pencil or even finding a new hobby?

Good luck finding a new activity!
Kinda good answer thx but i gave it a break already,im actually teaching 2 languages (russian n' english) but yeah i want to get good at piano.;)

Reaction score
I dont actually like anime but can you tell me your fav ones?(Translate the anime names on russian if you're not lazy :)l
I don't think there will be a difference if you search them in Russian in Google rather than English, just if you want some Russian subtitles just google <Anime> Russian Subs

So anime list (Watched/To Watch):
Soul Eater
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
RWBY
Bleach
Owari No Seraph
Naruto
Shippuden
One Punch Man
Akame Ga Kill
Bleach
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Dragon Ball (Original, Z, New one with the weirdo cat)
Fate Stay Night

Most of these, or actually all of them aren't so hentai (too much cleavage and stuff), so they're actually watchable by me. I don't know any Echi anime, so you might have to search that by yourself (Ecchi anime is anime that has SOME adult content pretty much)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci