• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I never 'left'..

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*note : As i didnt know where to post this i am posting this here. If a moderator or higher wants to move it feel free to!*

For the people who dont know who I am. I am known as CandyFTW. Once's a very active member on these forums who made a alot of friends and also a couple of enemy's. I am here from the very start of these servers and was active for MONTHS but then as people started saying I 'left'.. 1. I didnt left, I never did. I might not been so active anymore because of IRL stuff like my school exams i just finished. 2. TIMV (not trying to advertise) I am a Moderator on there so I have to be more active on there then here. I will never forget this place because 1. Awesome community 2. All my friends i made on here. As I dont know what to say anymore I just wanted to say, Im still here i never left and if you need me you find my skype and twitter under contact information on my profile. I am 'active' but then ingame and not on the forums.

~Candy

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
Frans ik wil wel ene koekje if you know what i mean ;D

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is the 'sheep on meth AKA Frans (french in english)' finally back?

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Hay Candy! I missed you after you fell off the face of da earth! hit me up some time:D

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
oh yeah btw shaun wanted to steal you identity and has the same skin (if u didnt know already)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci