• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I no longer want to stay, so bye.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, MCSG has become boring. I had goals, but they're unreachable because of past decisions. I have become so bored with MCSG that I've decided too just quit. Now, I may check the forums everynow and then, but I have found other more exciting communities, where I actually fit in. Here, there was only one time I truly felt like I fit in, never again have I felt that. Recently my friends and I have been playing Flatland Survival, Walking Dead Server, and the Hive. I fit in there. I'm the guy everyone is afraid of. I am leaving, but if you come there I might talk to you, I will be playing on a alt though.

Thanks to all of you who, just helped me through that hard time in my life. There was a time where I actually wanted to end it all, but thanks to you I stayed with it. We've grown apart, but thanks. Even though you didn't know I was having a rough time in life, you still helped me dearly.

Must of you know I come from a hard background, and that I've been through a lot. Some of you guys forget that I'm not capable of what you are, but you still had patience with me, thanks.

YourFavoriteTreecko - Thanks for being a awesome friend during Royals, I would try to get wins for Chrome, but MCSG is just not fun

GentleSnivy furretfan137 - Your guys were hilarious, always be who you are

Beardy - Ah, my best friend. I know we've grown apart, but thanks for being such a great friend even when I wasn't. Good luck with all you do.

Cat_On_A_Poptart - You deserve Mod, and I'm legitimately pissed off your not mod. Your defiantly my best girl-friend, and also one of my best friends overall. Your a great person and good luck with the Volts.

@Everyone Else - At times, you didn't make me feel welcome, but most of you are so nice. Please keep MCSG up so if I ever feel like coming back I can.

When I'm gone, don't remember me for the mistakes I made, remember the marks I left. The good, the bad, and the worst ones. I want you to not judge me on how stupid and immature I was, but just take my word, that I've grown up.

This is MPR/flyon21/Josh, signing off.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci