• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I quit MCSG :/

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
Everyone has that problem :/ Just comes with the game unfortunately
Well i think its not fine to 7 man team and write "GG rekt 10 eZ scrub eZ #GG10 nab l2p fag Promiscuous woman hehehehhehehehehe GG eZ ur so eZ fag hehehehehe #Shrekt" xD

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
It's really unfortunate what you went through and how through these series of unfortunate events have made you felt about the MCGamer community. I sincerely hope that you change your decision in the days, weeks or even months to come and return to the great community that MCGamer truly is, however if you feel your decision is final and that this is the end of this chapter of your life, I truly have the utmost respect for the course of action you have taken and that for whatever you choose to pursue next, may that be your education, work or simply another game or Minecraft community, you make the most of it. Keep your chin up and march on!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hope you come back one day! It's always sad to see somebody leave :c

Peachybunny16

Survivor
Reaction score
A lot of us struggle through the same thing, but try to keep your head up high. Remember it is only just a game, do what makes you happy. If it is quitting then good bye, it's unfortunate to see a member go :(

Karivar

Diamond
Reaction score
It's really unfortunate what you went through and how through these series of unfortunate events have made you felt about the MCGamer community. I sincerely hope that you change your decision in the days, weeks or even months to come and return to the great community that MCGamer truly is, however if you feel your decision is final and that this is the end of this chapter of your life, I truly have the utmost respect for the course of action you have taken and that for whatever you choose to pursue next, may that be your education, work or simply another game or Minecraft community, you make the most of it. Keep your chin up and march on!
Hope you come back one day! It's always sad to see somebody leave :c
A lot of us struggle through the same thing, but try to keep your head up high. Remember it is only just a game, do what makes you happy. If it is quitting then good bye, it's unfortunate to see a member go :(
I will be on swish and talk with my Yoda :D But i will quit/Take a break from mcs

Ty for the words <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci