• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
Screw these servers there's way too many hackers, people attacking me while sprinting backwards, people spazzing out during lobby then killing me in the countdown. I quit, and it feels like the mods don't care.

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, mods only tell people to not spam and if you report someone they just say its lag!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I rarely see any mods on at all...
they should hire enough to have 1 on every server at all times!
or make a plugin that fakes a mod being online lol
haxors are really annoying, I feel your pain
no reason to quit though, what dosnt kill you (or in this case does) makes you stronger! Good practice for when they fix things

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
Mods are always there, JUST until they are acctually needed. THEY are the biggest source of spam, with their constant babbling of "don't use more than 5 caps" or the classic- "don't spam". They seriously need to focus more on hackers and ACCTUAL spammers, not people trying to enjoy a happy conversation, caps are a great way to express oneself, or being funny.

Tobbvald

Survivor
Reaction score
oh, and if you were to point that out in-game, they would just kick you for opposing them. Also, people killing mods risks being kicked for hacking, or some crap like that, without any more accutal basis than you have when you try to point out real hackers to them.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
If you see a hacker in your game please record it and post it as a thread in the report abuse part of the forum or poke a moderator on teamspeak

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
if any moderators abuse their powers by banning/kicking you unfairly you should email ChadTheDJ or poke an admin on our teamspeak

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
also for your information we are hiering new mods right now ;)

I hope you got some answers from me :cool:

InternetC

Survivor
Reaction score
I tried but if you guys would TELL ME HOW TO PUT PICS ON THE FORUMS that would help.
OH AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RECORD HACKERS WHEN WE ARE BEING KILLED BY THEM?

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
you can record them killing others from a good angle so we can see the hacks for ourself and to post screenshots see here

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was playing 2 games with a mod yesterday. First game he won with iron armour and diamond sword. 2nd game we played was the city. I had dominated corn and saw him running away with nothing. Literally 3 minutes later, he comes back with iron armour and diamond swords and golden apples. Like... that really ticked me off.

Poppi11

Survivor
Reaction score
no moderator can spawn himself/herself items so that must be him/her being very lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci