• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I think I have just arrived into a virtual heaven of sorts

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
hi

So after about 7 months of waiting, working, saving, buying food with savings et more work, I have finally completed my freaking computer.

THE COLOSSUS
(It's named colossus because The Colossus was the first computer ever made, and this is the first one i've made)

I hopped onto minecraft SP, and was dissapointed to be getting 60 FPS. Then I realise it was capping at 60 FPS; I didn't know what was happening.

Skip ahead 5 hours (not of computer use time- I went 'outside') and I'm getting The Colossus ready for action. I downloaded OptiFine and Faithful Pack and I hopped on. I went to fullscreen and did a bit of settings changing (Max settings, but render distance at tiny). I pressed F3 and felt like one of these hardcore gamers;

300 frekaing FPS

alright that's my thread bye done

UPDATE:

I just turned OptiFine "Fast Math" to ON and now I'm getting 600 FPS. Well then.

Specs:
Intel i5 4690K (not overclocked)
MSI Z97-G45 Gaming
GeForce GTX 770
etc

Last edited:

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Specs lol? Ur scenario is same as mine except it took me 3 months to buy/build

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Also tiny render gives me 1500 fps idk about you lol

Lululioness

Career
Reaction score
dayum that's some high fps

While I'm here, would anyone like to explain to me what all these computer parts do? Because I'm really curious, but when I googled it, I was too dumb to understand people's explanations.

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm
dayum that's some high fps

While I'm here, would anyone like to explain to me what all these computer parts do? Because I'm really curious, but when I googled it, I was too dumb to understand people's explanations.
the gtx 770 processes graphics and is dedicated to it, the msi z97 g45 thing is a motherboard which basically connects them all, and the 4690k processes all the information and give it to all the other parts.

Reaction score
I'm

the gtx 770 processes graphics and is dedicated to it, the msi z97 g45 thing is a motherboard which basically connects them all, and the 4690k processes all the information and give it to all the other parts.
nice

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
1500 fps? Holy smokes! I can't even get my FPS up to 200 at normal render distance. ;_;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci