• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

i wasted my childhood

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
This kid seriously doesn't deserve 400k subs, he looks up like every 10 seconds at his parents, he annoys me a little ;/

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
This kid seriously doesn't deserve 400k subs, he looks up like every 10 seconds at his parents, he annoys me a little ;/
He relates well with the audience, and if even if it's blatantly obvious he needs parental support, he doesn't commentate too badly for an 8 year old. Also, what's the harm in him having a bunch of subs? If people like him, he deserves it then. At the age of 8 for me that'd be pretty sweet.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
He relates well with the audience, and if even if it's blatantly obvious he needs parental support, he doesn't commentate too badly for an 8 year old. Also, what's the harm in him having a bunch of subs? If people like him, he deserves it then. At the age of 8 for me that'd be pretty sweet.
Yea, it is just annoying some people work their asses off to get 10k, but this kid can just get it easily... IDK he just annoys me.

CorruptCrow

Survivor
Reaction score
Yea, it is just annoying some people work their asses off to get 10k, but this kid can just get it easily... IDK he just annoys me.
I wouldn't say he did it easily. I mean those videos are pretty heavily edited and his speaking and commentating aren't bad for an 8 year old. Beside, how many other youtubers have you seen that obviously aim for a target audience of 5-9 year olds? I sure haven't seen any, but who knows, maybe I'm just not in the loop

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mean it is relatively obvious that his parents run the show, but to be completely honest, I would much rather see an 8 year doing videos on toys rather than some random creepy 23 year old guy. It's easier for him to relate to the target audience than it is for an adult, so in all fairness the 400k subs are deserved. His channel produces high quality videos and it's an overall solid group effort. I don't see a problem in that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci