• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexzorz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Rexzorz
EU or US?: US
Past Clans: React, Forsaken, Divine
Win/Death Ratio: 1000+\5500 All accounts combined.
PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: Sword fights, Bows. Cons: Hackers
Why do you want to join Icarus?: because god clan and its cool
How will you be able to benefit the team?: By helping you guys win battles and stuff and things

ProGam3r40

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:proGam3r40
EU or US?:US
Past Clans:#Synergy #Voltage
Win/Death Ratio:413/2000+
PvP Pro/Cons:Bow and sword hackers and 3 teams :/
Why do you want to join Icarus?:Cause i like the clan and the members seem nice :)
How will you be able to benefit the team?:Some of my other clans i have been the last person standing and being able to pull of a kill for the rest of the clan for us to win

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
EU or US?: US but can play both idc
Past Clans: #Corrupt #secondaires
Win/Death Ratio: I have 55 wins dont know deaths
PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: great with sword/rod/ fns (melee in general), good at team takeouts /cons: 7.5 with a bow :/
Why do you want to join Icarus?:I love Frizzy and would love to be in a clan. My past clans were great but 1 was inactive and other got disbanded. I think this is a great opportunity to show off my pvp skills and play with some cool chill dudes. I could also meet some new friends who also enjoy MCSG. I enjoy clan battles not to win or lose but to hang with others and half a little match.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am VIP/ platinum, but because I am VIP I can get us more popular and known and get better/more players in our clan. I am great at pvp and can take fights as well as very flexible with times as I do live in rhe US. Not only am I flexible in time but all around so you can almost always rely on me. I am super active!
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: MaddieButter/Huahweed I dont use maddiebutter anymore but yolo
Name: Lily
US
Wins: 400 with all my accounts that I still use
Games played: alot
Why do you wanna join: Because I wanna meet some new people and have funn C:
How will you benefit the team: I've had lots of experiences in clans in the past 7 months so I know how mostly everything in a clan should work.
Accepted for Trial. Please pm me your Skype, and you will be added to the Skype chat.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Rexzorz
Past Clans: React, Forsaken, Divine
Win/Death Ratio: 1000+\5500 All accounts combined.
PvP Pro/Cons: Pros: Sword fights, Bows. Cons: Hackers
Why do you want to join Icarus?: because god clan and its cool
How will you be able to benefit the team?: By helping you guys win battles and stuff and things
Accepted for Trial. Please pm me your Skype, and you will be added to the Skype chat.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:proGam3r40
Past Clans:#Synergy #Voltage
Win/Death Ratio:413/2000+
PvP Pro/Cons:Bow and sword hackers and 3 teams :/
Why do you want to join Icarus?:Cause i like the clan and the members seem nice :)
How will you be able to benefit the team?:Some of my other clans i have been the last person standing and being able to pull of a kill for the rest of the clan for us to win
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

Blake5678

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:blake5678
Past Clans: Invasion (Left) OpTiC (Disbanded)
Win/Death Ratio:24/479 ( I got a stat reset so thats my old score right now I am 0/2 teams of 2)
PvP Pro/Cons: I am good at straffing, Critting, Bow, Mele, FNS, Fishing Pole (Ok at it). I am bad with hackers, 3v1, 4v1, etc
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join because I have been looking for a new clan to join after my clan disbanded. It was a very new clan and we didn't do any cb's I think just scrims. I want to join a clan that plays cb's and scrims.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I will the team win some cb's and scrims by using my skill of getting other people low, I know most of the maps very well and luckily they are cb maps

Aepathy

Spectator
Reaction score
hey wanna do a cb since i didnt get accepted im done and found a new clan with some good people cb in a few days tell me when we could on skype

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ZenosMC
Past Clans: None, I am looking for a new experience
Win/Death Ratio: 11/164
PvP Pro/Cons:
Pros: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod, Killing Hackers
Cons: FnS, Killing Teams
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I think a new experience for me will be great :)
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am a decent PvPer and a great team-player :) I will definitely benefit you.

SwishyOG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MXPandaMX
Past Clans: None
Win/Death Ratio: 185/2000 (used to play when very bad xD
PvP Pro/Cons: FNS Swords Bow
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I really just want to meet some good players and also just play for fun and competitive.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am very good and good at planning game plans and
stuff like that... like a coach

xZeroFreezer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xZeroFreezer

EU or US: EU

Past clans :inmagnation

Wins/Death/Ratio: 28wins of 300 games

PvP Pro/Cons: Im relly good with Bow and Sword Combos, Im not dat good in PvP in water

I want to join Icarus becuse i think its a good clan and i have leave My old clan and want to join a new

I Will be a good friend with Every body and i Will get combos on enemies and get some bow shots on them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci