• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexHunt123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:CarrotYT
Past Clans:
Win/Death Ratio:14/250
PvP Pro/Cons: I have really Good ping which means i can strafe and kill people really easy
Why do you want to join Icarus?:becuase ive been looking for a clan as good as this im going t start try harding mcsg and get up my wins and maybe reset my stats
How will you be able to benefit the team?: i am really good at pvp meaning i can help take out large team and have some good tacticts and map routes!

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:CarrotYT
Past Clans:
Win/Death Ratio:14/250
PvP Pro/Cons: I have really Good ping which means i can strafe and kill people really easy
Why do you want to join Icarus?:becuase ive been looking for a clan as good as this im going t start try harding mcsg and get up my wins and maybe reset my stats
How will you be able to benefit the team?: i am really good at pvp meaning i can help take out large team and have some good tacticts and map routes!
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

Spacemickey

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: spacemickey
Past Clans: Throx, Invincible
Win/Death Ratio: 97/1,917
^ I know my stats suck but watch this video to actually see some of my skill that I will have below (this video was made awhile back and i've improved alot sense then)
-SNIP-
PvP Pros: Bow, Fishing Rod, Strafes, Teamwork, Strategy, Aggressive play style (this can also be a con sense sometimes it can end up getting me killed.), Clutching, Team takeouts, Knowledge of MOST popular maps.
PvP Cons: Water Battles, Sometimes play to aggressive
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join Icarus because i've always wanted to be in a clan that just started up so I can work with it to bring it to be one of the best clans. Also I want to be in this clan because I believe it will actually let me be in a clan battle, i've only ever been in 2 clan battles and in Invincible they never let any normal member in a clan battle. I want to be given more of a chance and I believe this clan can provide that for me, and the satisfaction of helping a clan to get to the top of some of the best clans!
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can benefit the team because mainly of my skill and independence, I know how to work in a team but I know how to work by myself, I can be independent and dont need someone watching me everyone minute to make sure I dont mess up. Also I can benefit the clan with my PVP skills, the pvp skills that I have can help this clan win more clan battles and make this clan a better clan.

Last edited by a moderator:

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
^ I know my stats suck but watch this video to actually see some of my skill that I will have below (this video was made awhile back and i've improved alot sense then)
PvP Pros: Bow, Fishing Rod, Strafes, Teamwork, Strategy, Aggressive play style (this can also be a con sense sometimes it can end up getting me killed.), Clutching, Team takeouts, Knowledge of MOST popular maps.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join Icarus because i've always wanted to be in a clan that just started up so I can work with it to bring it to be one of the best clans. Also I want to be in this clan because I believe it will actually let me be in a clan battle, i've only ever been in 2 clan battles and in Invincible they never let any normal member in a clan battle. I want to be given more of a chance and I believe this clan can provide that for me, and the satisfaction of helping a clan to get to the top of some of the best clans!
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can benefit the team because mainly of my skill and independence, I know how to work in a team but I know how to work by myself, I can be independent and dont need someone watching me everyone minute to make sure I dont mess up. Also I can benefit the clan with my PVP skills, the pvp skills that I have can help this clan win more clan battles and make this clan a better clan.

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not provide video links in this part of the forums

xNinj4z

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: xNinj4z
Past Clans: SnowflakeEU
Win/Death Ratio: 82/909
PvP Pro/Cons: I am good with the sword, bow and I am not so good with the FNS
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join the clan Icarus because I feel like I would be a great addition, I am decent at pvp and a very calm person.

How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can help with CW because I am quite good at pvp and can also help anyone out in anyway!

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xNinj4z
Past Clans: SnowflakeEU
Win/Death Ratio: 82/909
PvP Pro/Cons: I am good with the sword, bow and I am not so good with the FNS
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join the clan Icarus because I feel like I would be a great addition, I am decent at pvp and a very calm person.

How will you be able to benefit the team?: I can help with CW because I am quite good at pvp and can also help anyone out in anyway!

TheUndeadPigman

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheTrixster82
EU or US?: US
Past Clans: Throx
Win/Death Ratio: 93/1290 (First 800 games I was a big noob, then I learned routes and got better, now winning 20-60% of my games)
PvP Pro/Cons: Pros - I get really good combos with sword and rod, and can get a really good strafe. FnS (I am told by some of my friends that I have the best FnS that they have seen) Cons - Water Fights, and taking out a large team.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to play with a "Team" that is trying to have fun, while winning.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am very good with strategic team playing, and if I am in a team, I am even more strategic; I make sure that what I am doing is smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci