• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TheTrixster82
EU or US?: US
Past Clans: Throx
Win/Death Ratio: 93/1290 (First 800 games I was a big noob, then I learned routes and got better, now winning 20-60% of my games)
PvP Pro/Cons: Pros - I get really good combos with sword and rod, and can get a really good strafe. FnS (I am told by some of my friends that I have the best FnS that they have seen) Cons - Water Fights, and taking out a large team.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to play with a "Team" that is trying to have fun, while winning.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am very good with strategic team playing, and if I am in a team, I am even more strategic; I make sure that what I am doing is smart.
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

BlazenMcSg

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: xLiamHG
EU or US?:EU
Past Clans: none
Win/Death Ratio: 19/622
PvP Pro/Cons:
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join icarus and I feel like I could add a lot of things to this clan. I am decent at pvp even ask my cousin (xNinj4z) My stats are quite bad but its not all about stats its about your skill level.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: ^^^

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xLiamHG
EU or US?:EU
Win/Death Ratio: 19/622
PvP Pro/Cons:
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I want to join icarus and I feel like I could add a lot of things to this clan. I am decent at pvp even ask my cousin (xNinj4z) My stats are quite bad but its not all about stats its about your skill level.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: ^^^
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
If you are interested in doing a CB, skype me @ fancypants6000mc with more details.

NoLuckPureSkill

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN- _ItzJinx
Age- 14
Eu or US - Eu
Past Clans- None
Wins /Death Ratio- 11 wins 355 played
PvP Pro/Cons- amazing with FnS and Sword ,Cons I am a bad bow but I am working on it.
Why do you want to join Icarus- because I am looking to get even better at PvP than iI am now.
How will you benefit the team - well Iam a good pPvPer that can help the team win more clan battles.(Stats are bad but am good)

NoLuckPureSkill

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN- _ItzJinx
Age- 14
Eu or US - Eu
Past Clans- None
Wins /Death Ratio- 12 wins 413 played
PvP Pro/Cons- amazing with FnS and Sword ,Cons I am a bad bow but I am working on it.
Why do you want to join Icarus- because i want to be involed in a clan war and i will get better at pvp!

AztroFX

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AztroFX
Win/Death Ratio: 5/67
PvP Pro/Cons: Very Good At Sword, Not The Best At Bow And, Decent At Flint And Steel and Fishing Rod
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I Would LOVE To Join A Clan That Has A Great Community And Is Good At PvP.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I Think I would Be A Benefit Because of my skills with the sword and my ping on eu even though i live in Canada.

Plus I Just Got My Account Yesterday

And I Have Platinum <3

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: AztroFX
Win/Death Ratio: 5/67
PvP Pro/Cons: Very Good At Sword, Not The Best At Bow And, Decent At Flint And Steel and Fishing Rod
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I Would LOVE To Join A Clan That Has A Great Community And Is Good At PvP.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I Think I would Be A Benefit Because of my skills with the sword and my ping on eu even though i live in Canada.

Plus I Just Got My Account Yesterday

And I Have Platinum <3
Congratulations, you have been accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

TheRedPixl

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: RedPixlMC
Past Clans: Aroze, Ven0m[Disband], Vultra[Disband], Setrix
Win/Death Ratio: 31/510 I was pretty noob the first 250 games
PvP Pro/Cons: Very Good At Sword/Strafe, Good Aim with Bow And, Alright with FnS, And Great With Rod.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I Would love to join this clan because I know X_Heat from Aroze and would like to get better at pvp by playing as a team and working together.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I Think I would be a benefit to the clan because of my skills with the bow/sword and I have great ping to US usually about 50-70 range daily (not divided). I also think I can benefit by using my knowledge and tactics.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci