• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icarus [US/EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanAvenge

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TitanAvenge
EU or US?: US
Past Clans: None
Win/Death Ratio: 35/524
PvP Pro/Cons: I am a really good flint n steel player, and i am very accurate at long range with a bow, same with short range. I am pretty good with a sword, and ok with a rod
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I would like to join icarus because i felt that for awhile i needed a clan to back me up and support me. My friends are apart of the clan and i would love to be able to fight with them side-by-side in clan battles. I know from my friends that this clan is very good at PvP and I would like to join because it will allow me to get better and learn from those who are better than i am. I also heard that this clan has a very good community and i really want to be apart of a clan that has a good community.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: There are things i can offer outside of the game and inside aswell. I am a graphic designer (I have examples of work if needed) and i feel that i can make the clan look more professional and look better to those who see us. In game, i can offer assistance when needed, I am usually on for a while so i can be there during clan battles to fight. I am a very helpful person, so i can show people and "teach" them how to learn things i am good at.

Also, incase you were wondering, i am a platinum donor, and I have never had any bans,mutes,etc. I am on good terms with all the staff, And i recognize and respect them.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: TitanAvenge
Past Clans: None
Win/Death Ratio: 35/524
PvP Pro/Cons: I am a really good flint n steel player, and i am very accurate at long range with a bow, same with short range. I am pretty good with a sword, and ok with a rod
Why do you want to join Icarus?:
I would like to join icarus because i felt that for awhile i needed a clan to back me up and support me. My friends are apart of the clan and i would love to be able to fight with them side-by-side in clan battles. I know from my friends that this clan is very good at PvP and I would like to join because it will allow me to get better and learn from those who are better than i am. I also heard that this clan has a very good community and i really want to be apart of a clan that has a good community.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: There are things i can offer outside of the game and inside aswell. I am a graphic designer (I have examples of work if needed) and i feel that i can make the clan look more professional and look better to those who see us. In game, i can offer assistance when needed, I am usually on for a while so i can be there during clan battles to fight. I am a very helpful person, so i can show people and "teach" them how to learn things i am good at.

Also, incase you were wondering, i am a platinum donor, and I have never had any bans,mutes,etc. I am on good terms with all the staff, And i recognize and respect them.
Accepted for Trial. You will be added to the Skype chat soon.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN- _ItzJinx
Age- 14
Eu or US - Eu
Past Clans- None
Wins /Death Ratio- 12 wins 413 played
PvP Pro/Cons- amazing with FnS and Sword ,Cons I am a bad bow but I am working on it.
Why do you want to join Icarus- because i want to be involed in a clan war and i will get better at pvp!
Accepted for Trial. Give me your skype and you will be added to the Skype chat soon.

Last edited:

A_Block3

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:A_Block3
EU or US?: Good ping on both, but I am more active on US
Past Clans: -
Win/Death Ratio: 6/45 Got a stat reset all I remember with my old stats are I had a 1/5 ratio.
PvP Pro/Cons: Decent with rod and bow. I blockhit :/ I can't FnS for my life TBH
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I'm quite a good player.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am extremely active, and when I am on I am up for anything!

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:A_Block3
EU or US?: Good ping on both, but I am more active on US
Past Clans: -
Win/Death Ratio: 6/45 Got a stat reset all I remember with my old stats are I had a 1/5 ratio.
PvP Pro/Cons: Decent with rod and bow. I blockhit :/ I can't FnS for my life TBH
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I'm quite a good player.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I am extremely active, and when I am on I am up for anything!

TheRedPixl

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: RedPixlMC
Past Clans: Aroze, Ven0m[Disband], Vultra[Disband], Setrix
Win/Death Ratio: 31/510 I was pretty noob the first 250 games
PvP Pro/Cons: Very Good At Sword/Strafe, Good Aim with Bow And, Alright with FnS, And Great With Rod.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I Would love to join this clan because I know X_Heat from Aroze and would like to get better at pvp by playing as a team and working together.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I Think I would be a benefit to the clan because of my skills with the bow/sword and I have great ping to US usually about 50-70 range daily (not divided). I also think I can benefit by using my knowledge and tactics.

X_Heat

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: RedPixlMC
Past Clans: Aroze, Ven0m[Disband], Vultra[Disband], Setrix
Win/Death Ratio: 31/510 I was pretty noob the first 250 games
PvP Pro/Cons: Very Good At Sword/Strafe, Good Aim with Bow And, Alright with FnS, And Great With Rod.
Why do you want to join Icarus?: I Would love to join this clan because I know X_Heat from Aroze and would like to get better at pvp by playing as a team and working together.
How will you be able to benefit the team?: I Think I would be a benefit to the clan because of my skills with the bow/sword and I have great ping to US usually about 50-70 range daily (not divided). I also think I can benefit by using my knowledge and tactics.

xZeroFreezer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: xZeroFreezer
Wins [Games Played]: 17/150 i think
Past Clans: inmagination
PvP Strengths: Sword combos and bow
PvP Weaknesses pvp in water
Skype(Message Any Leader and/or Founder If You Don't Want It Shown): my skype is Soup.Fighter
Teamspeak [Ye s/No]: no
Skype [Yes/No]:yes
Reasons You Want To Be In Nocturnal: i left my old clan and what i new (my stast is mabye not the best but im good i promise)

Fancypants6000

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: xZeroFreezer
Wins [Games Played]: 17/150 i think
Past Clans: inmagination
PvP Strengths: Sword combos and bow
PvP Weaknesses pvp in water
Skype(Message Any Leader and/or Founder If You Don't Want It Shown): my skype is Soup.Fighter
Teamspeak [Ye s/No]: no
Skype [Yes/No]:yes
Reasons You Want To Be In Nocturnal: i left my old clan and what i new (my stast is mabye not the best but im good i promise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci