• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Iceflare (US Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undeqd

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:undeqd//Shawtybad(alt)
Name:Ill tell you if needed.
Games Won:On the stats reset 5
Games Played:11
Previous Clans:Coolaid,Militant,Irrelevent,Sentinel
Anything else we should know about you:I am pretty mature and I am an average player.I have experience in CB'S or scrims.

Nugqet

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Name: Nugqet
Games Won: I Use To Have 360wins But Now I Only got 8.
Games Played: 15
Previous Clans: CoolAid
Anything else we should know about you: Im a very good pvper and I would love to know about how people usally play in this clan because in our old clan we allayws use to get mad if someone went the same route or if we dident win that's why I wanna join your clan and because I know you guys aren't going to be like that because my friend Undeqd is in your clan and he said you guys are an amazing clan :eek: and thank you very much if I get accepted I would really appricate it thanks :)

Srit

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Name: Nugqet
Games Won: I Use To Have 360wins But Now I Only got 8.
Games Played: 15
Previous Clans: CoolAid
Anything else we should know about you: Im a very good pvper and I would love to know about how people usally play in this clan because in our old clan we allayws use to get mad if someone went the same route or if we dident win that's why I wanna join your clan and because I know you guys aren't going to be like that because my friend Undeqd is in your clan and he said you guys are an amazing clan :eek: and thank you very much if I get accepted I would really appricate it thanks :)
ACCEPTED AS TRIAL

Shiifty

Spectator
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: ItsUnderscore_
Name: Caleb
Games Won: 10
Games Played: 129 Will be getting 20 wins out of 140 which is 1/7
Previous Clans: Angels, Primative, Unite Vortex, Rebels, Apex, Opticz
Anything else we should know about you: I have school on weekdays, and can play on weekends only so I can do Cb's on weekends.. ;-;

Srit

Tribute
Reaction score
Application:
IGN: ItsUnderscore_
Name: Caleb
Games Won: 10
Games Played: 129 Will be getting 20 wins out of 140 which is 1/7
Previous Clans: Angels, Primative, Unite Vortex, Rebels, Apex, Opticz
Anything else we should know about you: I have school on weekdays, and can play on weekends only so I can do Cb's on weekends.. ;-;
ACCEPTED AS TRIAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci