• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Icelands

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
I can't identifiy anything, please take screenshots without shaders + default resource pack.
And it's also advantageous to take the screenshots when it's daytime.
Good luck :)

D

Drift

I can easily see the spheres in the corn. I recommend smoothing it out. Also, show some pictures without a texture pack and possibly not any shaders. That TP and shaders make it look more impressive.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Corn has holes 2 blocks deep, if you fall in the holes you will have to block glitch out. Since there are many, this will be frequent. Also leaving corn is a pain, soul sand above ice is the worse.

EDIT: Did I download the right world? There are flying penguins and barely anything on the map. Maybe you did something wrong?

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
Corn has holes 2 blocks deep, if you fall in the holes you will have to block glitch out. Since there are many, this will be frequent. Also leaving corn is a pain, soul sand above ice is the worse.

EDIT: Did I download the right world? There are flying penguins and barely anything on the map. Maybe you did something wrong?
I think its a troll map parodying the maps that only got in because of shaders.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci