• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea for a Project - Building an SG Map in Survival

Do you like the idea?

• Yes, of course, I'd help

• Yes but I'd be too lazy to help

• No, it sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello people of the MCGamer Network,

today I'm coming at you with an idea I had about a project that could be realized on the MCG Network: building a Minecraft Survival Games Map only in Survival (gamemode 0).
This project could either be realized on the MCGamer Server if it's supported by the admins and/or ChadTheDJ or on a private server which could be pricy given the fact that I have in mind that 30+ players could take part in this.

So to realize this project, we'd need a Map Idea; if you have one, let me know either by direct messaging me or by writing a reply to this thread.
Secondly, I need people that would take part and take this thing SERIOUSLY e.g. don't troll, grief and so on.

I'll put a poll with this thread to see what the majority of people thinks about this and will implement an application template in this thread if this idea finds enough supporters.

Thanks for reading,

AW1996

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the concept of this idea, but I'm not fully following what you mean. Would the finished map be part of the MCSG map pool, or would it just be a project for community members to work on, like an SMP?

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
I like the concept of this idea, but I'm not fully following what you mean. Would the finished map be part of the MCSG map pool, or would it just be a project for community members to work on, like an SMP?
Could be a part of the MCSG map pool

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
futuristic with beacons as lighting

gl

Zombie_1337

Diamond
Reaction score
What abbout a game themed?

Fallout themed? Maybe Legend of Zelda themed? Or some kind of Assasins Creed themed?

~Solids

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hello people of the MCGamer Network,

today I'm coming at you with an idea I had about a project that could be realized on the MCG Network: building a Minecraft Survival Games Map only in Survival (gamemode 0).
This project could either be realized on the MCGamer Server if it's supported by the admins and/or ChadTheDJ or on a private server which could be pricy given the fact that I have in mind that 30+ players could take part in this.

So to realize this project, we'd need a Map Idea; if you have one, let me know either by direct messaging me or by writing a reply to this thread.
Secondly, I need people that would take part and take this thing SERIOUSLY e.g. don't troll, grief and so on.

I'll put a poll with this thread to see what the majority of people thinks about this and will implement an application template in this thread if this idea finds enough supporters.

Thanks for reading,

AW1996
Maybe something like Venice? I'd always wanted to see a map like that. Or something like assassins creed where all the buildings are easy to jump from one to another and climb up and down to give like, 2/3 levels of ground to PvP on :D

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sounds really interesting! It would be like a mix of an SMP and just plain building! I'd love to take part, and I hope this idea becomes a lot more popular within the community!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci