• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea for Donators (Separates Iron, Gold and Diamond) (Doesn't make Donators OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
As of right now all tiers of donators have the same privilege of kicking the last person to join. In my opinion the more you pay the more features you should get. It has come to my attention that it is very difficult to add features that aren't OP, so I came up with a new idea.
Iron Donators: Same ability
Gold Donators: Has the ability to reserve 1 spot on the server for a friend
Diamond Donators: Has the ability to reserve 2 spots on the server for multiple friends.

This might sound annoying but after all Donators deserve more than what they get so far. After all someone has to pay for the server. I have also taken it into consideration that just Diamond Donators should have this privilege but so far this is what I think is fair.
Please leave any questions and thoughts that you have.

BikerboyAJC

Tribute
Reaction score
But how will they reserve the slots? There is no friends list in minecraft.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
But how will they reserve the slots? There is no friends list in minecraft.
Well it would be something like "/reserve bikerboyajc" and when the next person logs out, you would be only person allowed to join for that one particular slot.

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
Well it would be something like "/reserve bikerboyajc" and when the next person logs out, you would be only person allowed to join for that one particular slot.
Wouldnt that mean many will get gold or diamond and just troll and just reserve slots for non-existant players?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea. But I believe Chad is already working on some more Donor Privileges for Gold Donor and Diamond Donor. This is a good idea for it though! I think Diamond should reserve 3 spots, just because Diamond is so much more.
Making it so that /reserve bikerboyajc is the only person that can get in on the next spot would be unfair, and what if it takes the person a long time to get on, or if the donor just does that to have 1 less players? I think the person with the spot reserved should just be able to kick someone for the time he has a spot reserved, like donors. Of course it's only the ONE time unless he gets a spot reserved again somewhere else.
Also, the donor should only be able to do it once per day for the same person. Maybe 5 times a day in total for Gold and 15 for Diamond?

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
How much money do a iron, gold and diamond have to pay?

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I dont think non donators should have an opinion on donator privileges

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
That's just mean... I haven't said anything against donor privileges, I'm just saying my opinion on the post about the other levels of donor privileges. If anything, (and if my idea is thought to be better than the idea Bowl has) I have made it better for the donors.

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the idea. But I believe Chad is already working on some more Donor Privileges for Gold Donor and Diamond Donor. This is a good idea for it though! I think Diamond should reserve 3 spots, just because Diamond is so much more.
Making it so that /reserve bikerboyajc is the only person that can get in on the next spot would be unfair, and what if it takes the person a long time to get on, or if the donor just does that to have 1 less players? I think the person with the spot reserved should just be able to kick someone for the time he has a spot reserved, like donors. Of course it's only the ONE time unless he gets a spot reserved again somewhere else.
Also, the donor should only be able to do it once per day for the same person. Maybe 5 times a day in total for Gold and 15 for Diamond?
Well they could make it so the person with the reserved slot has 1 minute to be online or that spot becomes free.

Why not? Us non donors are thinking of ideas to make donating seem more worthwhile. If the ideas are good enough, then more people will donate. If I had the money right now, I'd donate, just because this is my favourite server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci