• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Idea for survival server

This idea good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
WARNING THE FOLLOWING IDEA KICKS DONKEY BUT. Do not read if none of your family members is chuck norris.
K here is the idea for the survival server it should be a ROLEPLAY server. The community is so big and it would be perfect for it. We would get to do quests buy houses at kingdoms have our own shops become guards for a kingdom andh ave kingdoms goto war for eachother. We can pick someone to be king until they die or quit the server OR We can just vote every month. You get to pick what class you want to be at the beggining and donaters get special ones ^_^. You can level up and for level you get 3 stats points to put on your stats and for every 5 levels you are you can add one special skill point to a special ability you have.
PEOPLE ADD MORE TO DIS IDEA

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anything's possible, but so far people are voting for a factions server

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
Idk why people would. Our community is so great and yet they want a plain overused faction server. I wish people were more creative.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really like playing roles, I prefer to go anywhere and kill anyone doing what I want to do :3

Und3adK1w15

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't really like playing roles, I prefer to go anywhere and kill anyone doing what I want to do :3
But when someone does that, they could get full diamond armor and diamond sword and just running around killing noobs that just joined and came out of spawn. Too many servers are like that. -.-

Chaoticcat98

Spectator
Reaction score
I thnk roleplay is a good idea and that factions is gay, I also think that the next map should be a desert, where would i post this idea?
thx.
- The great Cleric
- Chaoticcat98 (find me on steam as Dante)

Chaoticcat98

Spectator
Reaction score
But when someone does that, they could get full diamond armor and diamond sword and just running around killing noobs that just joined and came out of spawn. Too many servers are like that. -.-
ya, but its roleplay AND survival games, people still need to wait 30 to 100 minutes to play and they have a roleplay character, I do this alot. (Chaoticcat98 the great cleric)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I prefer Factions. Roleplaying never did too much for me. You're making up some imaginary story and trying to play through it. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci